Chapter 1

5 years and a few months later

A petite girl was moping the floor of an average restaurant. The tiredness and exhaustion of many decades were imprinted on her face.

She was the same girl, on service of whom, many servants were present. With one click, all of them provided her service. But it was five years ago. It was before her mistake. A grave mistake that turned many heavens into hells.

Her paths were lost and her destination was humiliated.

She was praying for the return of only one person. May this prayer of her return like a fresh blow of cool breeze.

She looked up to show her Lord, her silent tears. To confirm whether HE was listening to her tears or not.

After one hour it was opening time. She opened the doors to welcome the customers.

She was just a lower-rank waitress in that restaurant. But her duty was tougher than anyone.

Every day she had to attend to customers of many colors. She usually tried to serve the table occupied by family. It was her strategy to avoid flirtatious and evil glares from boys but some married men did not refrain from gazing at her evilly. Some even tried to touch her improperly.

But helpless she could not complain either. She was dependent on the small tips, they offered.

He would have broken their hand and burned their eyes if he were here.

Only if he was here.

He was here, yet so far from her.

The whole country knew that he had returned, with more power and strength than before. Rumors were already spread that people who were involved in his destruction were nowhere to be found. Their name and existence were demolished.

But he did not come yet, for her. She was waiting for him. But for what he was waiting?

The other girl was none other than, Ayzel Skinder, wife of Zain Skinder. Mrs. Zain Skidner. But five years ago she lost that title.

She was about to serve coffee to a customer when a voice caught her attention.

"So Mr. Zain Skidner would you discuss your journey of establishing your empire again with more power than before?" the female host asked him.

Ayzel's full attention was on LCD's Screen.

Zain laughed a little. "It's a secret but the key ingredient is determination." He confidently said.

She was looking at the screen with a soft smile and a longing face. The host was luckier than her.

"Mr. Zain a few years ago, under the false allegation your business was affected. It says that your wife was involved in it too." the host said cunningly.

"No. Absolutely, No. It is also an allegation." Zain replied after chuckling.

Ayzel gulped a breath.

"Then where is she now? We have not seen her with you for a long time." She salted another question on him.

It was true, that Warda and Aliya Khanum had made public appearances. News of Burhan and Zikria being alive was heard too.

Ayzel started to shake internally. But would Zain reply now?

"She IS with me. All the time under my watch, in my mind. And soon you will hear about her." He said looking directly into the camera. He was delivering his message. There was a strange emotion on his face and a wave of intensity in his eyes.