Chapter 7

The instruments of pure torture danced in front of Ayzel.

Zain straightened the black whip and steel whip with spikes in front of her. He examined the length of the whips. These were the same whips that were practiced on him and his brothers.

Ayzel gulped.

She was contouring her fears.

It's okay, I can endure it.

It's okay, nothing would happen.

It's okay.

It's okay.

Now Zain started to sharpen the knives. His attention was on the preparation of torture devices.

Ayzel was calculating the chances of her survival.

None.

She would not be able to stand even a single lash.

She mustered up her courage to request something from him.

Her last wish.

Her last request.

"Zain, I have a request please." With her slightly teary voice, she muttered.

Zain paid no attention. He was sharpening the knife.

"Zain I want to meet my children just for one last time. My friend. Please Zain, after that beat me, kill me whatever you want, do it. But please just let me see them just for one last time." It was her last wish.

Her unannounced and sudden abduction did not allow her to have that privilege.

Her purpose was just to console her children that they would be okay without her.

She begged him with a wobbling soul.

He still paid no attention.

She tried her luck, just one last time, a bit harder.

"Zain, please. Even the prisoners of the death sentence are allowed their last wish. Please!" She cried out.

This pressed his wounded nerve. He closed his eyes, his face darkened. Then the knife in his hand, which he was sharpening, landed in Ayzel's direction, just missing her by one inch.

She shrieked and flinched back on the wall. She was leaning on the wall to hide her, somehow. Due to fear tears sprung from her eyes.

With angry strides, he marched toward her and gripped her narrow neck with his leather glove-clad hand.

"DID YOU ALLOW ME THAT THAT WISH? HUH!!!" He acted like a mad dog.

"You took my son away from me in front of my eyes. You did not let me touch him, hold me for a second. Why would I show mercy on you?" he was jerking her body, and with each jerk, her petite body collided with the wall.
Her back was hurting very badly.

She was sobbing with hiccups.

"For more than five years, you and your dog of friend kept me separate from my child. I wish I could do the same for you. I could separate you and Sameer from your child." He barked at her.

Her eyes widened.

"PLEASE ZAIN, WHY DRAG AN INNOCENT THAT DO NOT EXIST!" this pained her.

But why the it pained her if that entity is non-existent?

He chuckled darkly.

"Well, did not you succeed in the room of that apartment?" He said venomously.

What did he mean by that?