Chapter 9

"Burhan!" Zain stood up and hugged his brother.

"How was the deal?" Zain enquired.

"Full of blood. But we succeed." Burhan gave him an evil wink. His physique was more developed than before. He even started to participate in underground fights.

That boyish cool dude boy was gone.

He was not truly involved in the mafia at that time. But his ways of torture sometimes became more brutal than Zain's, now.

Life taught him a perfect lesson in harsh ways. The way he was tortured taught him how to torture others.

The little innocence in his was gone. He stopped caring and feeling for others. For him, women were also now treacherous and fraudulent creatures. Full of schemes.

He started to loathe the women kind.

He was a lethal version of himself, now.

"Burhan Chachu!" Zain and Burhan heard the voice of Arham. His voice disturbed the men's chit-chat.

"Arham" Burhan whispered. He looked at Zain for confirmation. He nodded in response.

Burhan immediately got down to Burhan's level.

"My handsome boy. My lion. You grew up, just look at you." He hugged his little nephew and ruffled his hair. Tears came into Burhan's eyes too.

Like Zain, he also missed the important part of his childhood. It was a big emptiness in their lives, that couldn't be filled.

"So, you and Mama hide him too from me. Why you didn't tell me that we have a Chachu (brother of father)? " Farheen was now standing beside Arham and in front of Burhan.

Her voice was still grumpy.

Arham touched his ears and said sorry.

"So, she is the girl you were talking about," Burhan said amusingly to the Zain. In reply, Zain gave a nod.

"Hello little girl, how are you?" Burhan asked Fairy forwarding his hand for a shake.

"Hello, uncle. My name is Farheen Zain Skinder." She hand shook with Burhan.

"My name is Burhan Zikria Skinder." He introduced his name as well.

Farheen eyes widened. She did not like what he said.

"Hooooo, What a cheater you are. Why do you have a name similar to mine? Such a cheater cock you are! Papa this Uncle has copied my name." After scolding Burhan, she complained to Zain.

Both men were surprised at her accusation.

"How can you say that?" Burhan also made his eyes big.

"Farheen-Burhan, Zain-Zikria, skinder-Skinder. Now you still say that you did not copy my name." She frowned and twitched her lips.

Zain was just shaking his head.

Burhan was not going to end the argument with his defeat. "Little girl, listen to me. I was born first. So how could I copy...." Before he could complete Arham stopped him.

"Burhan Uncle, she is already pissed off because Papa made her finish the meal. She will be more made if you won't accept your defeat." Arham whispered in Burhan's ear. He pleaded with him through his eyes.

What a blackmailer, thought Burhan.

"I am sorry. You are saying right that I have copied your name. Please forgive me, Miss Fairy." Burhan asked her forgiveness in the same way as Arham, holding his own ears.