Chapter 8

Today Miss Fairy decided to show her true fairy colors. Wearing the parrot-green frock and paring it with golden wings, she became Tinker Bell. In support of her sister, Arham dressed as Peter Pan.

When they did not find their father at breakfast time, to kill time and boredom they decided to play.

The smart kids somehow managed the black eye masks with the help of ribbon and a black chart

The victim of their play was Osama. Due to his scary scar, Farheen forcefully made him Captain Hook. He was making faces but under the warned gaze of her mother and the request of Arham, he surrendered because Farheen ordered.

"Uncle Osama you are perfect for the role of Captain Hook because of your scar." Farheen twinkled.

What did she know about the reason behind that scar? It was the favor of her adoptive mother in one way. But Osama could not say that to the little girl.

Farheen considered herself the princess of the mansion which was a castle for her for her Zain was the king of the mansion.

She thought she could make everyone surrender to her.

Jojo was equally happy with her in that Play. And to please her new friend, Farheen made her Captain Jack sparrow.

What a perfect Disneyland!

"Peter Pan beat that evil Captain Hook!" Farheen ordered Arham.

They were rescuing Asma Khala from the fake Captain Hook.

"Aye Aye Tinker Bell." Said Arham.

"Oh! What a sweet boy. Master Arham can I join you too." Mariam started her cajolery.

"No! Aunty Mariam. You don't fit here.  I will give you the role of Mother Gothel when we play Rapunzel." Farheen refused her straight on her face, making everyone laugh.

Mariam was seething in anger.

"See how perfectly  Jojo API, is set with us." Farheen gave Jojo a side hug.

Jojo got emotional because Farheen was the first one to give her important status in the mansion. Otherwise, all other servants due to her younger age, took advantage of their elderness.

                            "*******"

After the heated session with Ayzel, Zain did not stay any longer there. He was afraid that if he stayed one more second Ayzel might be killed by him.

So rushed out of there. Spring night aimlessly on roads he was now returning home.

The children were in the middle of the play with others when Farheen caught sight of Zain.

"PAPA!" she shouted in joy and ran toward him. He instantly picked her up in his arms.

"Papa, where were you? I missed you. I was very scared that you left us again." She pouted expressing her sadness.

"But now you are back." She beamed and kissed his cheek.

"I am not going anywhere, little fairy." He gave a faint smile. His voice got coarse due to shouting at Ayzel.

Arham came forward too, to greet his father. Zain ruffled his hair.

"Miss Tinker Bell you have left this old lady in the middle of the rescue operation." Asma raised her bounded hands.

Farheen sheepishly smiled.

"Asma Khala we can play any other day. My Papa has just returned. I have to spend more time with him. He is more important." Farheen leaned on his torso.