Chapter 4

The kids and Zain were sitting in the backseat of the car. Sleep was evident in their eyes. Without any hesitation, Farheen sat on the lap of Zain. She surrounded his neck again with her arms and put her head on his chest.

"Papa, If I get to sleep, won't you leave me again in Aunt Saliha's house?" she was fighting sleep only because of that fear.

"No. I won't." Zain replied. But inside he was regretting why he brought that little girl with him. She could be another headache.

Listening to his reply, Farheen hummed and slept. Arham had already slept on his father's side. Zain adorningly creased his son's cheek. For how long, he was waiting for that moment?

He counted every second and minute of separation, just to punish the person who separated him from his son.
A wave of indifference passed through his face.

Soon the gigantic mansion came into view. He brought the new mansion into the new city. All old memories were burnt in the old place.

The new mansion was more magnificent and extravagant compared to the previous one.

He came out of the car with sleepy Farheen in his arms. Osama carried the sleeping Arham. He looked with a frown at Zain. That frown was directed to Farheen.

Zain just rolled his eyes and shook his head. Both men went inside to be welcomed by Asma Khala.

She instantly rushed and creased Arham's face and head. Tears sprung from her eyes.

"Our little master." She sniffled. His little giggles resonated in her ears. What a blessed time it was.

But seeing Farheen, her reactions were more intense than Osama's.

"Zain's who is she?" she was too much surprised.

He handed over Farheen to another maid and instructed her to take Farheen to Arham's room and let Arham sleep in his room. Another servant took Arham from Osama's embrace.

Zain was going out when Asma stopped him.

"Zain, where are you going now? It's already late." She was worried and anxious.

"To start something." He replied in his deadpan voice, and then he left.

A wave of horror passed through Asma's face. She knew exactly what he was about to start.

She placed her hand on Osama's wrist.

"Osama! Stop his madness right now. It won't end well for him either. There are many other ways to punish her. Hand over to the police." She requested.

The features on his face clenched and darkened. He gripped a bit strongly her mother's hand which was placed earlier on his wrist, and then traced on his scar.

"This was not given to me by a police officer." He gritted and went upstairs. Their wounds of the past did not heal yet.

Asma sighed and rubbed her hand on her wrinkled face. The coming days were not going to be smooth. They are seeing the suffering of only one woman, but along with many would suffer too, including Zain. But he was not ready to recognize that fact, yet.

                           "**********"

The effect of the sedative was washing from Ayzel's body. She was struggling to open her eyes. Finally, her eyes got the strength to open themselves. She blinked them to adjust to her surroundings.

She was in a dark room, with little source of light.

She tried to sit up, only to find that her hands were tied.