the drone

(Nuzi)

Basically, I rewrote the pilot, but I changed many things...

Or just...

N broke into the colony and killed worker drones but also had a crush on a Uzi. He tried to confess to her but failed terribly.

(Word count: 1307)
_________

A disassembly drone broke into the colony.

No one knows where they could be. No one knows if they are even in the colony.

Drones were paranoid. Afraid of leaving their homes when the sun is down.

Except for one drone.

Uzi.

She would go out when the sun was down, and she would carry her railgun with her.

She had found the green liquid thing she needed for her railgun.

Uzi approached the three giant doors that were supposed to protect the colony from the 'murder drones' .

She walked into the first door. Behind one of the doors, it was rumored that disassembly drone hides there most of the time, which is why there is no worker in sight.

And she came prepared in case the disassembly drone who broke in would attack.

The only reason why She was out at night was to...

Kill the disassembly drone since no one was willing to do anything. Every day, the colony would lose four to five worker drones a day, and no one would say anything. It was like everyone gave up on trying.

But this drone didn't! Uzi was willing to murder this disassembly drone for killing her mother. So this was revenge for her.

But what she didn't know...

The disassembly drone was hiding watching her every move.

He was hiding on the ceiling hiding in the darkest corner he could find.

But despite having a chance to jump out of his hiding spot and attacking, he simply stayed as yellow blush appeared on his visor.

He had been watching this specific drone for days ever since he had broken in. This little worker drone caught his attention. He liked how out of every worker drone he had met, this one decided to fight back... well... tried to fight back.

He couldn't help but admire her confidence, and whenever she would turn her gaze to where he's hiding, she usually wouldn't see him even when he's right there thats just how good of a hider he is, and that simply gives him little butterflies.

Sometimes, he wants to come out of his little hiding spot and tell her how he felt.

But he's also the reason why the colonies' numbers are going down... losing a few worker drones a day would simply make this worker drone to shoot him down immediately if he ever showed his face.

Uzi walked around as she held up her railgun. Waiting for the disassembly drone to come out and attack to test out her railgun.

For some reason, while everyone was panicking because they kept seeing the disassembly drone murder their families in front of them, Uzi has been the only one who was not able to see the disassembly drone in person..

Pacing back and forth, Uzi tried to think.

Did the disassembly drone know what she was planning? Was the drone hiding from her?

N blinked as he tried to get near Uzi, but his hand slipped.

"Biscuits!" He yelped as he fell onto the hard metal ground.