forest drone

(This is just me publishing my drafts, so uh, don't mind me)

Takes place during the camping episode

Except...

Uzi takes, "I live in the woods now!" Too seriously.

(I didn't really like this one. I was supposed to publish this after the first "missing" chapter)

(Word count: 1079)
____________

Inside of the woods.

There was an empty school bus and a campfire. Inside the cabins, there was a lot of oil splattered everywhere...

But no drone.

The sky was pitch black, and the dull moon was bright. The wind blew loudly as the sound of loud munching was heard.

A drone with purple eyes was eating another drone. She had the absolute solver symbol in the middle of her visor.

She also had tattered wings and a tail. With a smile, she turned her gaze to V.

She had just murdered all of her classmates after losing control, and her friend

V.

But Uzi wasn't herself at all. The absolute solver took full control of her as her eyes flickered into a yellow before going back to a bright purple.

Suddenly she heard a noise somewhere in the distance as she flinched.

Who was that? Wasn't everyone dead?

The curious yet hungry drone quickly flew over there as she left V's corpse.

Uzi landed on a tree as she looked down. Seeing no sign of a drone anywhere. The solver drone tilted her head to the side a bit as she climbed down.

Until her eyes met... N.

Uzi giggled as she stood up almost like a puppet on a string.

N had thrown her up onto the sky earlier, but the little solver drone flew down almost instantly, so he wasn't able to talk to her.

Until now.

"Uzi!" N yelled with tears forming onto his yellow eyes.

Without hesitating, Uzi ran up to him and attacked him. But before Uzi could bite him, he swapped his hand for a sword, using it as a shield, causing her to bite into the sword instead of him.

"Uzi, listen to me!" He repeated, trying to get her to attention.

But her tail interrupted him as it bit his arm. N yelped as he kicked Uzi off of him.

N looked at his arm, seeing how deep the bite mark was as he saw the oil spilling out of it.

He turned his gaze back to where Uzi was, but she wasn't there.

His eyes widened.

Where did she go?

He looked around a bit with his hand on his wound.

"Uzi?" He muttered.

Suddenly, he felt someone tug onto his arm hard enough for it to fall off.

He screamed in pain, noticing the puddles of oil on the ground but not any oil... it was his oil.

And he turned to his side seeing Uzi again... her tail had his arm in their mouth.

That was when he realized...

That wasn't the worker drone he remembered.

This is a solver drone, and it's hungry.

Hungry for his oil.

Afraid he quickly flew away, he felt weak, and regenerating was slower than usual, causing him to fall onto the hard snow that was soon covered in his oil.

He turned his gaze seeing Uzi in the far distance. Staring at him with her bright purple eyes.

He wanted to run but also talk to Uzi. Anything to get her back to her normal self.

But before he could do anything, the solver drone attacked him again.

This time, his nanite acid tail stabbed through her.

His syringe tail stabbed deep through her sweater and into her stomach. He knew Uzi wasn't able to regenerate through nanite acid. As she weakened.

Her visor flickered into "fatal error" as she turned her gaze to N.

"I- I'm so so sorry, Uzi... I tried talking to you." He said. He was still rapidly losing oil. He was healing too slowly.

Uzi's tail bit off his tail. As she grabbed onto it.

N's eyes widened.

The last thing he saw was a little purple drone holding up a nanite acid syringe before stabbing it into his head.

Uzi somehow survived the nanite acid. Where did she get the healing saliva? We won't talk about that ok it's about Uzi living in the woods now, not that.

Although after all of that happened.

There was no drone left, and not even the disassembly drones were able to fight her off.

No one lived long enough to tell the tale.

But only rumors.

Rumors that a group of students were murdered during a field trip.

Some mentioned a "purple monster" or a "purple demon."  The rumors turned and twisted the appearance of the 'monster' but what they all had in common

The 'monster' had purple eyes.

Khan was afraid.

He tried not to believe most of the rumors. Especially because they mentioned "purple eyes."

Even if his daughter might have murdered a bunch of students.

If he was there, he would have stopped it since something similar had happened to Nori.

Losing control and having yellow eyes instead of purple. But at some point, it became too much.

So he knew a bit about the solver drone. But he was too afraid to go out and to deal with it.

He would still go work, but his coworkers kept asking about his daughter. "The purple monster in the woods sounds awfully a lot like your daughter, Mr Doorman."

And sometimes, he'd hear little rumors spread around the workplace.

"Khan lost both his wife and daughter... do you think he's doing alright?"

"He should've known her programming was damaged, but he didn't listen."

Mostly, Khan would ignore them and would go home early.

He stood in his room. Thinking...

Where did he go wrong?

He should've done something... anything!

But he didn't he simply watched Uzi slowly lose herself as the days went on until now...

Right when she snapped.

He was too afraid to do anything.

Khan had sent over a few police officers to investigate the place, but they never came back alive.

Khan had given up after that...

Eventually, the rumors turned into simple myths and little horror stories to scare the kids.

Saying, "Don't go out camping at a certain time because the purple demon or monster thing will kill you!" Something like that.

But the woods were Uzi's now. No one was able to go near without losing their life.

Because...

She lived in the woods now...

__________

The end!