sweeter than oil

(Yandere N x Uzi)

Requested by:supergirl65748

(Basically, personality swap with N and V)

(Also, I tried to keep this as short as possible to avoid turning it into parts, so forgive me if it looks like it's all happening too fast.)

(Also, there could be errors)

N was rude, cold, careless, and always had an urge to kill whoever when workers weren't around... but whenever they were, he acted completely different with his friendly smile and laughs.

But he only does it for one worker...

And that's Uzi.

Word count: 2014
______

N was always cheerful with his little playful smile, and the way he laughed made most workers feel safer around him than V. But what no one else knew was that... all of that was just for show.

N sat on the pilot's chair, feeling upset about something.

While V was on the copilots chair staring at N. She wanted to ask what was bothering him but was too afraid to know the answer.

He's been acting strange for the past few days, and she got tired of his random bursts of anger.

"What is it." He said in a cold tone, giving V a deathly stare.

V lowered her eyes annoyed "that was what I wanted to ask you." She said as she crossed her arms. "You've been acting different." She said.

He raised a brow. "How?" He asked.

"You've been angry for no reason. You literally made a hole in the wall after you returned from... who knows where." V said, glaring at him.

N blinked as he turned to a wall. It was empty and blank other than a hole he had created after returning to the landing pod.

He was angry that day because of the way Uzi acted with Thad... the way he held her hand while talking about how much he would like to help her with homework. He remembered feeling sick to the stomach as well as feeling a sudden burst of anger explode in his mind, so he flew back to the landing pod and let his anger out on it.

If he was able to remember, the two were dating... he remembered Uzi referring to Thad as her boyfriend at times.

N sighed. "I've been wanting some oil." He lied. "It's hard holding back, especially when I'm around a few workers." He said. He almost mentioned Thad on the last part.

V raised a brow. "Really? That's it?" She asked. She didn't expect that answer from him. She sat back on the copilots chair, a little disappointed.

"I- I need some fresh air." N said as he got up from his seat.

He rushed over to the little ladder and climbed out of the landing pod.

The snow crunched loudly underneath him as he walked. Every step he took was his jealousy getting more a hold of his mind.

When he had first met Uzi, he thought it was a harmless crush... but as days went on, he saw Thad talking and laughing with her he just felt hurt as well as jealousy that day.

But... once he found out that they've been dating for around a year, something inside him snapped, the jealousy grew like a wild fire, and anger was something that he couldn't control.

N walked around the spire as he sighed to keep himself calm, simply thinking thinking about Uzi being with someone else was able to turn on hunting mode as his eyes flickered into an X before going back into his two innocent yellow ovals.