missing pt 2

N and V are looking for Uzi, but they found...

Part of her?

And N is still sad if not slightly worse.

(Word count: 1283)
_______

"... I miss her." N mumbled as he wiped away the tears that were forming on his visor.

V blinked as she turned her gaze to the ground.

"What do you think happened to her. Uzi wouldn't just magically disappear." She said.

"That's what worries me. She wouldn't just leave." He said, sounding a bit upset.

"I think I have an idea... Do you know those little abandoned factories where humans used to create a bunch of worker drones?" V said as she smiled.

N nodded a bit as he turned his gaze away from V. He tried to stop the tears, but more just kept coming.

He didn't understand... why did they program disassembly drones to cry if they were meant to murder all of these drones in the first place?

He really missed Uzi's smile and her company. Seeing her return from school every day just so that she could spend more time with him. He remembered seeing blush on her visor whenever she'd look at him.

And now it's all gone

"Maybe she went to one of the factories..." V shrugged. "We could check to make sure she's there, and if not, then we're out of luck."

"She's probably gone forever."

.....

At the abandoned factory, the two disassembly drones could find worker drone limbs scattered along the ground. And oil everywhere.

Yet there was no sign of Uzi.

N and V went their own seperate ways. V looked around the outside of the factory while N was inside.

But as he walked. He grew worried.

All he saw was a bunch of worker drone limbs, and some were simply dead worker drones.

Puddles of oil were seen everywhere along the ground. The factory was pretty dark with only N's colorful eyes and nanite acid tail and headband working as a lightsource.

"U- Uzi?" He said. He didn't like the complete silence he was afraid someone or something would appear from behind and scare him easily.

He double tapped on his visor as he tried to activate some kind of nightvision only to realise the humans didn't program any. So he sighed with a bit of disappointment.

That was until he heard something or someone behind him run past him.

He jumped in fear a bit as he quickly turned to see who it was.

And there it was somewhere in the pitch black... two bright purple ovals staring right back at him.

The way the two bright eyes were staring seemed lifeless.

But N didn't mind. He was just happy he was finally going to see her again.

"Uzi?" He said as a small smile formed onto his lips.

Was it really that easy? Finding Uzi wasn't as hard as he thought.

"Uzi, we were looking for you!" He said with a bright smile.

But his smile.

Was gone in an instant.

What he saw nearly broke him as tears were constantly going down his visor. His hand over his mouth as he couldn't believe what he saw.