missing pt 3

N and V were sent back to the abandoned factory to find the body, but they found...

Something much worse than that...

(Warning not proofread expect alot errors!)

(Think of this part of "missing" as a Halloween special because of how disturbing I accidentally made it, lmao)

(Wrote this while listening to "Criss-Cross Apple Sauce" by AJ Dispirito on loop.)

Requested by: blueknightthereader

Word count: 1535
___________

N was in the landing pod. His arms were resting on the controls as his laid in between them, having his head down. He didn't feel leaving the landing pod again.

He hadn't eaten in days... maybe weeks... who knows, he stopped counting.

"Come on, N! You can't just sit here! You're gonna end up overheating to death!" She said as she tapped on his shoulder.

N sighed. "I don't feel like it..." he mumbled.

N had weakened due to the limited supply of oil laying around, and a weak disassembly drone isn't good.

V rolled her eyes. "The worker drones want us back at the factory again. They want us to find Uzi's body. Mr. Toasterman wants us to find out how his daughter died." She shrugged.

N perked up as he heard that.

"They want us to..." he said as he at first sounded a bit too tired to continue until...

"Find the body!? Was that head not enough!" He yelled out in a cold tone. He sounded angry and exhausted.

He already didn't want to see the worker drone head because guit washed over him, and assumptions of how she died would spiral inside his mind.

And he was terrified...

Terrified something horrible must've happened to her.

"So, are you going or not?" V asked with her hands on her hips.

N nodded as he stood up from the pilot's chair.

But as he did, he nearly fell back onto the chair, but V caught him by grabbing his hand.

"Wow, N, you've really weakened since the last time we left the landing pod together." She laughed.

N glared at her as he took his hand back. "You know, N. usually, the happily cheerful N i usually see is bad, but for some reason, this is somehow worse." She said.

The two climbed out of the landing pod and started flying back the abandoned factory.

As the two landed in front of it, V opened the door. But as the door slowly creaked opened N's eyes widened.

This was not how N had left it since the last time he came to visit.

There were more worker drone limbs scattered along the ground as well as fresh oil.

N silently hid behind V, too afraid to deal with whatever was waiting for them in the complete pitch black.

Because whatever is in hiding, it probably killed Uzi.

V glanced at N and nodded as she swapped her hand for a gun.

The two walked in as they tried to be as quiet as possible, trying not to alert whatever was in the room with them.

The two walked until N saw something in the corner of his eye.

A worker drone arm... holding... Uzi's necklace thing!?