𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴

-astranvv is live!FONTAINE IS OUT AND I AM PULLING FOR LYNEY

-astranvv is live!
FONTAINE IS OUT AND I AM PULLING FOR LYNEY

Astran smiled at the excited chat messages that started popping up. He puttered around for a few minutes, letting Stray Kids play over the starting soon screen while waiting for everyone to open the stream. Eventually he turned on his facecam and waved hello.

"Hey guys! I'm waiting for the game data to load, ask me some questions," they said.

capowin: any progress on getting a boyfriend

eliplease: hi astran!

peach_pledger: when's the new song coming??

"Capowin, unfortunately not, that blind date the other day didn't go well. And I'm not sure about the song, maybe in a few months?"

Astran spent a few hours exploring the new region and talking with his chat. Soomin even poked their head in while he was pulling for Lyney just in time to witness a double five star. The pair jumped around in celebration together before saying goodbye, reminding the viewers that Astran would stream again the next day for their birthday celebration.

Soomin and Astran collapsed on top of each other into a cuddle pile on his bed. The blond flicked through Netflix on his laptop before putting on Heartstopper in the background. Then he messaged the groupchat.

baessss

[3:46 pm]

the dad
you guys excited for stream tmw?

ms baker
YESS i'm grabbing cake stuff rn

king of rbf
she insisted i drive her since she can't drive herself

soo <3
oh so that's why you both aren't home

simp 1 (sunshine)
i could've driven you 😭

ms baker
yeah but rome lives with me so it's easier

simp 2 (bad bitch)
he complains a lot tho

king of rbf
what the fuck i do not

soo <3
nah she's right

cutie!!
astran you remember i don't wanna be on camera right?

the dad
yeah don't worry hana, i've even got masks if you need to cross the kitchen for any reason

you and rome can mod from the other room

cutie!!
okay cool

ry zam
please let me record a song cover in PEACE

simp 2 (bad bitch)
mute the chat then dumbass

ry zam
fuck you amy

simp 2 (bad bitch)
fuck YOU

Astran rolled his eyes and set his phone aside, making sure to mute the chat first. Soomin whistled, calling their fluffy black dog into the room. "Hi Marshmallow," they cooed in their pet voice. Astran sighed. It was a lost cause trying to keep the dog off his bed so he let her join the pile.

Eventually Ophelia and Rome got home and once they put away the groceries, they joined the Heartstopper watch party in Astran's room. Fitting four people and a dog onto one queen bed was an impressive feat that resulted in a tangle of legs and arms so confusing that you couldn't tell where Soomin began and Ophelia ended. Astran giggled, causing a laughing fit among the four of them.

God, he loved his roommates.

notes!

more of a prologue than a first chapter but whatever