𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘮𝘦𝘥

Changbin refused to leave Astran's side

Changbin refused to leave Astran's side. He was worried that if he dropped his hand for a moment the blond would disappear and he'd wake up in his bed as if it were a dream. Bangchan shot him a look as they approached the doors leading outside the airport, which they knew were bound to have countless fans behind them. Changbin reluctantly let go of Astran and they shared a nervous look.

Everyone rearranged themselves to make sure that couples weren't near each other so as to not raise suspicions. Seungmin peeked over his shoulder to check on Hana, knowing the crowds would freak her out. Izzy had linked their arms together and she was whispering in her ear. His shoulders relaxed, trusting Izzy to take care of her.

Cameras flashed when they walked out as a group. Astran squinted at the bright lights and reached for the arm of whoever was next to him. "I can't see, can you help me walk?" he asked.

Jeongin's voice answered. "Just keep a hold on my arm."

Astran nodded and let the shorter boy lead him through the crowds of photographers and fans. On top of the flashes, the noise of names being shouted overwhelmed the blond. He was tired after the long flight and it was all he could do to not break down in tears in front of dozens of people. Where were his friends? Was Hana okay? Jeongin walked quickly, sensing Astran's distress.

The car door got flung open and Jeongin looked back at the others while Astran climbed in. Izzy and Hana were not far behind, they got into the car behind them and Izzy nodded at Jeongin. Changbin had seen Astran's face and came as fast as he could, sitting beside him and ignoring everything else.

"Hey, hey. It's okay, I'm here," he whispered, letting Astran lean against him and running a hand through his hair. His shoulders shook as he cried and tears dampened Changbin's shirt.

"Too loud and bright... I'm so tired," Astran mumbled as their hand found his boyfriend's and their fingers intertwined. Changbin continued comforting him and soon enough Astran's breathing slowed and he fell asleep.

"Is he alright?" Ryan asked. Changbin looked up in surprise. He hadn't realized that the brunette had taken the empty spot on the other side of Astran.

He nodded. "I think so, just the crowds got a bit too much." Ryan frowned and patted the sleeping boy's arm.

"Astran's probably not used to the attention. He's never gotten more than one or two fans at a time approaching him for photos in public. Keep an eye on my best friend okay? He trusts you and if you break that trust, you're facing the wrath of all seven of us," Ryan said. Changbin smiled softly and pressed a kiss to the top of Astran's head.

"I would never."

꒰ 🎮 ꒱

Soomin sat beside 3RACHA in the recording room, almost buzzing with excitement. They couldn't believe they were helping with this song, let alone getting credited on it as well. However having their boyfriend in the room was proving to be a distraction. He was just trying to do his job but Soomin was not being helpful in giving any feedback.

"Was that good?" Jeongin asked.

Soomin nodded. They thought anything he did was lovely.

"Yeah, that was great. We'll record Felix next," Bangchan said, taking a sip from his coffee. Jeongin left the booth and disappeared for a moment, then joined the producer's side. Soomin made grabby hands at him and he laughed.

"Don't laugh," they whined. "C'mere, sit on my lap while I work."

Jeongin listened, Changbin rolling his eyes at their cuddling. The maknae flipped him off and buried his face into Soomin's shoulder as they shuffled through their papers. Recording continued without a hitch, all the members singing and rapping their parts until it was Astran's turn. Changbin smiled watching his boyfriend run a hand through his golden curls and hum his part.

He looked so free when he sang, it made the raven haired boy fall for him a little more. The way his eyes lit up and a smile played across his lips had Changbin thinking he would never move if he could watch and listen to this man for the rest of his life.

"...are you listening?"

"Huh?" Changbin said, snapping out of his thoughts.

"We're good for today, you have some free time," Jisung said.

"Oh... yeah. I'm gonna go find Astran then."

"He's already waiting for you outside dummy," Bangchan laughed, throwing his bag over his shoulder.

Changbin hurriedly grabbed all of his stuff and left the room to find Astran leaning against the wall talking to Amy. He wrapped his arms around the taller boy's waist from behind, pressing his nose into their plaid shirt to smell their woodsy cologne. He giggled at the feeling of Astran's chest humming with a chuckle.

"Hi darling," Astran grinned, turning around to kiss him.

"Hey," Changbin said giddily.

"You guys are like teen sweethearts," Amy smiled.

"Hopefully without the inevitable breakup," Astran joked, ruffling Changbin's hair.

He hummed in agreement and leaned into the blond while he finished his conversation. Then he tugged him by the hand to go out and explore Seoul together.

notes!

this is my last prewritten chapter so updates might become even more sparse