𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘢

BREAKING NEWS!Stray Kids rapper and producer Seo Changbin has been revealed to be dating someone!

BREAKING NEWS!
Stray Kids rapper and producer Seo Changbin has been revealed to be dating someone!

The well known member of 3RACHA was caught kissing Astran Verlice, a French streamer and music artist who had won the fan contest Stray Kids had put out earlier this year. Their collaboration has started undergoing promotion in the past week and our anonymous source tells us they have been dating for at least a month. The source also shared some photos that we can definitely say prove their relationship.

[click here to read more]

143 comments

user127 how dare they!! so unprofessional...

user598 i'm speechless. clearly he didn't think about stays

user274 don't worry guys, she's not a real guy, her insta profile says trans guy

user601 well i guess we were right, they're definitely not straight kids

꒰ 🎮 ꒱

Astran hadn't left the apartment in three days. He was stuck in his bed, scrolling through hate comments and falling farther into the grasps of his anxiety. Bringing himself to eat was even hard, Ophelia had to practically shove food in his face at times. He hadn't seen Changbin since their talk at the JYP building either.

The door creaked open and Astran pulled his blankets over his head. "Az, you can't just avoid me," Ryan said, sitting on the end of his bed and making the mattress dip.

"It's been working so far," he mumbled. Ryan's eyebrows furrowed.

"You've only been letting in Ophelia. Is it because you know she's too soft hearted to tell you to get your ass up?"

"Hey!" Astran sat up, letting Ryan see his greasy hair and dark eyebags. His voice was hoarse, it was clear he hadn't spoken above a whisper in a while. "She's just been feeding me."

"Any one of us can do that." Astran's face didn't change at Ryan's words, he just looked away. "Aster, please. At least shower and sit with us in the living room. We're watching The Goldfinch," he pleaded gently.

Something inside Astran softened and he gave in at the mention of his favorite movie. "Fine. But I'm not promising anything."

"That's okay. Just give me your phone," Ryan said, quickly grabbing his device. Astran groaned but didn't try to protest. He watched the brunette leave and pulled his shirt over his head, walking to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Twenty minutes later, he was at the center of a cuddle pile with popcorn in his mouth. Something in him had relaxed and given in to the affection his friends were showing him. The ease of the love that they gave each other took some weight off his shoulders and helped him focus on something else for a bit.

Astran cried at the end of the movie. They always did. It wasn't normally a full on sob though. When he felt arms wrap around him from behind he immediately turned around and dove into Ophelia's arms. He cried and got snot all over her pink pajama shirt until he was only sniffling. He turned back to face everyone else with bloodshot eyes.

"I'm sorry."

Everyone started to speak at the same time before Soomin shushed them all. "Az, you don't have to apologize," they said, taking his hand gently.

"It's not your fault some people are assholes," Rome added. Astran half smiled but it didn't last.

"How am I meant to go out now? Everyone hates me because I'm dating someone famous, or because I won the contest, or because I'm trans. No matter what, I'm going to get insults or something worse thrown at me," Astran sniffled.

"Aster..." Ryan said, wrapping his best friend into a tight embrace and playing with the ends of his blond hair.

Everyone exchanged glances as Astran started crying again, letting out all the tears he'd been holding on to for days. Rome ruffled his hair as he stood to make some hot chocolate.

"You are better than any of them. They don't deserve you," Izzy whispered, rubbing circles into his back. "You can't let them win. I know that you want to prove them wrong."

Astran wiped his eyes and nodded shakily. "Now, I invited Changbin over because I thought you might want to see him," Amy said with a soft smile. His eyes lit up and he looked toward the door expectantly, which rang at the perfect time. Rome opened it to see three boys standing there.

"Changbin, he's in there. And hey Felix and Chris."

Astran scrambled to pull himself together but Changbin ignored their teary face and wrinkled clothes and went straight for a hug. The blond melted into his arms, hugging him so tight it was almost suffocating. "I thought you were gonna be mad at me," Astran whispered. Changbin placed gentle kisses on his nose.

"I could never Star."

They left to talk in Astran's room after Rome handed them two mugs of hot cocoa. Chris plopped down next to Ryan and accepted a kiss on the cheek before smiling at Hana. "Seungmin asked me to tell you that he wanted to meet at that restaurant you talked about tomorrow for dinner? He said you'd know what he's talking about," he said. Hana's cheeks filled with color and she nodded. Izzy tapped her thigh excitedly.

"Oh my gosh! That's so exciting!" Amy clapped her hands.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Felix helped Rome drop marshmallows into cups. The silence was comfortable and they fell into an easy rhythm as they made more mugs. Rome turned around when he heard the sound of canned whipped cream, almost passing out when he saw the adorable dab of white at the corner of Felix's mouth.

"You, um. Have something," he muttered as he stepped closer and slowly moved to wipe it anyway, expecting Felix to stop him. The shorter boy's cheek was warm and soft to Rome's touch as he swiped his thumb at Felix's mouth.

"Wait," he said, pulling Rome's hand back to his face after he started to move. He nervously cupped the older boy's neck and stood on his tiptoes, pressing a light kiss to Rome's lips.

"Oh my god. Felix."

Rome snaked his other hand around Felix's waist as he kissed him again, deeper and with clear intentions. Felix giggled, giddy happiness overtaking his body.

"Never stop kissing me, Ro."

notes!

we are near the end...