𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦: 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺

-astranvv 2 hours ago

liked by sooforthestars and others-astranvv serenading everyone in the house

-astranvv serenading everyone in the house

changbin
i didn't know you could play the guitar

astran
yeah i learned it after piano

changbin
seems like you're good with your hands

astran
you could say that ;)

Despite Astran's flirty text, his face behind the screen was redder than it had ever been and Soomin could tell. "Okay what did he say?" they asked, reaching across the table to try and grab the phone. Astran snatched away the device and didn't bother to answer their question.

Meanwhile, Changbin was staring at the message in disbelief. Did he really just say that? Perhaps an attraction-fueled demon had temporarily taken over his brain and made him send something so blatantly thirsty. At least Astran didn't shut him down. Changbin shook his head quickly, trying and failing to dispel the thoughts of the blond's hands on him.

changbin
ah yeah sorry that was...

anyways um maybe we could include you playing in the song

astran
maybe but go back

do you think my hands are attractive?

Astran watched the typing bubble disappear and reappear multiple times with apprehension. Maybe something was wrong with him. Why would they even ask him that?

changbin
i hate to admit it

but yeah

that photo is um

astran
don't be afraid to say it sweetheart :)

changbin

it was a hot photo ok

Changbin stood and paced to try and distract himself. He had definitely not been expecting the pet name. What the fuck was going on? Was Astran actually expressing interest in him? Christ this boy had to know exactly what he was doing to Changbin's heart.

Astran was also panicking internally. He couldn't believe that this boy thought he was hot. Soomin was sipping their smoothie calmly, enjoying the blond's flusteredness. They had no idea what exactly Changbin was saying but it certainly had to be something bold to get Astran to blush as he was known for being very flirty. Food abandoned, Astran finally started typing out a response.

astran
hm thank you binnie <3

i'll have to post more stuff like that in the future

changbin
i mean i'm definitely not opposed

The rapper was practically melting at this point. He'd heard the nickname so many times before and yet it felt different coming from Astran. The phone was tossed away before Changbin could say anything else he would prefer to keep private and he left to take a cold shower to calm his mind and body.

꒰ 🎮 ꒱

Ophelia had finally finished building her house on the group Minecraft server so she glanced over at chat. There was a twenty pound donation that had just come through.

quokka_fan143 has donated £20!
you're welcome for the lyrics yesterday

The girl grinned at the message. She hadn't realized that Jisung had a Twitch account, or that he knew hers. "Thank you again. You know you can text me right?" she laughed. She waited another minute, rambling about skateboarding the other day with Ryan before another donation came.

quokka_fan143 has donated £15!
yeah but i didn't want to interrupt your stream

"I'm ending soon anyways! Hold on, I'll just message you now," Ophelia said, covering her smile with her hand. She quickly said goodbye to her chat, ignoring the questions about who the person donating was and if they were dating.

ophelia
did you want to talk about something?

jisung
i mean nothing in particular really

i just wanted to talk to you

ophelia
well next time don't spend 35 pounds on me okay

jisung
but you deserve it

ophelia
yeah yeah just call me

Jisung took a deep breath and FaceTimed Ophelia. He smiled at her instantly picking up. "Hi Hannie!" she smiled. Jisung's stomach flipped. She looked so pretty with her hair pulled into two space buns and cute little cherry earrings dangling from her ears. "You alright?" she asked after he didn't say anything for a moment.

"Oh, yes," he said, embarrassed to be caught staring. "Tell me about your day so far."

notes!

sigh hanlia <3