𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦: 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳

-astranvv 1 minute ago

liked by ryanchords and others-astranvv this is the only thirst trap i will ever post

-astranvv this is the only thirst trap i will ever post

Astran sighed and pressed the post button. He felt embarrassed putting a photo of him shirtless on the Internet but he just had to see the reactions, especially from one particular guy. Sure enough, he got a text almost immediately.

changbin
excuse you

astran
what?

changbin
what gives you the right to post something like that

especially while i'm in dance practice

astran
i can post whatever i want darling

Changbin swallowed and looked up to see if anyone was paying attention to what he was doing. He could only think of the amount of teasing that would occur if his friends saw how flustered he was. Clearly Astran knew how to push his buttons and he had no clue how to do it back.

astran
did i make you nervous sweetheart? you're taking a while to respond :)

changbin
uh no

it's just practice

chan is getting on my ass for being on my phone

astran
oh sorry then

That was a complete lie. In fact, the leader was texting someone of his own over in the opposite corner. Changbin mumbled something about going to the bathroom and left without looking to see if anyone heard.

changbin
i snuck away, i would much rather talk to you

astran
oh really? seems you can't get enough of me

changbin
never star

Astran dropped his phone. There were quite a few moments in the past month where he'd blushed at something Changbin had said but this topped them all. He'd given them a nickname. And a damn cute one at that.

astran
...i love that nickname

changbin
i'll have to use it more often then my star :)

Surely Astran was in a volcano or something of similar heat because his face was almost at fever temperature. His. His star.

astran
careful, you're gonna have people falling for you left and right if you keep flirting like that

changbin
i only want one though

astran
who are you talking about?

changbin
you, dummy. it's been you since i saw you sing for the first time. maybe it was always meant to be you.

astran
binnie... i've been yours since you messaged me that little smiley face on instagram.

changbin
i'm never going to let you go star

astran
you better not, you're stuck with me as your boyfriend now

changbin
and i wouldn't want it any other way

Changbin wandered back to the practice room with a dreamy smile on his face. Felix looked at the shorter boy and grinned. "Did something happen?" he asked.

"Ah, me and Astran are dating now," he replied sheepishly, rubbing a hand on the back of his neck. Felix patted him on the back encouragingly.

"That's awesome man, now you and Hyunjin both have partners!" Felix said.

"The rate at which we're going, everyone's going to be dating someone in another month." Hyunjin had come up behind Felix and slung an arm around his shoulder. Everyone noticed the group and joined them, Bangchan walking up a second late with news.

"JYP is bringing all eight of them here," he said. Jisung cheered excitedly, earning side eyes from Jeongin, Minho, and Seungmin. Too busy to add to the looks, Hyunjin immediately whipped out his phone to text Izzy and Felix's smile grew wider.

"Why so happy Lix?" Changbin teased, poking him in the side.

"It's gonna be cool to meet my gaming partner," Felix said defensively.

Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Sure."

Bangchan held up a hand, trying to get everyone's attention. "He said that even though he gave permission to follow and start commenting on their posts, we need to pull back on the flirting. We meaning Changbin and Jisung," he explained.

"Unfair," Jisung pouted.

"Unless you want to not meet Ophelia," the leader shot back. Jisung shut his mouth.

"I'll see my boyfriend in less than two weeks," Changbin said, beaming. "I can flirt with him then."

"Ah, so you two are dating finally. Don't be annoyingly affectionate please," Minho said. Changbin stuck his tongue out at the older boy.

"I can guarantee we will be."

"Gross."

"Shut up."

notes!

oh to have what astrabin has