𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭

The members of 3RACHA sat together on a couch, slowly working through thousands of submissions

The members of 3RACHA sat together on a couch, slowly working through thousands of submissions. That was only a drop in the bucket though since the staff had vetted and ruled out 95% of the songs for one reason or another. The list in front of the three boys was honestly boring so far, nothing was standing out and Changbin was starting to fall asleep leaning on his hand.

Bangchan paused his current video and looked beside him to see Jisung asleep on Changbin's shoulder while he dozed, his chin propped up by his hand.

"Hey, you both should go to sleep," he said softly. Changbin sleepily nodded.

"Okay. Show me one more video. Just while Jisung wakes up," the rapper yawned. Bangchan nodded and clicked on the next link as Bin started nudging the boy sleeping on his shoulder.

This video was different from the others because the blond boy in it didn't introduce himself. He instead launched straight into a piano ballad that pulled Changbin's attention away from waking up his friend. His voice was stunning. The lyrics tugged at his heart strings and he looked at Chan to see if he was hearing the same angelic voice. Bangchan was just as intrigued as Bin was.

"Damn, who is singing? They're amazing," Jisung mumbled.

"Wow..." Changbin sighed.

"He's great. It's too bad he didn't put his Instagram or something in the video because honestly he'd be a great fit," Bangchan said. Changbin groaned but stood.

"I'll go digging. See if he's released any music because... damn."

Bangchan smiled. "He is kinda cute huh?" he teased.

Bin blushed, covering his red cheeks with his hand. "What? No. It's like you said, he'd be a great person to work with."

"Sure. He said his name was Astran at the end of the recording by the way. Good luck!"

And with that, Changbin wandered off to bed, thoughts full of the mysterious blond boy with the angel voice.

꒰ 🎮 ꒱

Astran shouted in excitement, Amy being just as loud over his headset. The pair had gotten their third win in a row in Valorant. The male leaned back in his chair grinning, cracking his fingers since they'd been playing for a few hours now. He took a drink of water from the bottle on his desk and looked at his phone quickly while queuing for the next game. There was an Instagram DM from a verified account.

jutdwae
found you :)

Astran squinted and clicked on the profile. Was that who he thought it was?

"Holy fucking shit."

"What's up?" Amy piped up over Astran's headset.

Astran laughed in disbelief. "I think I just got an Insta DM from fucking Changbin, member of Stray Kids and my goddamn bias, who I'm probably a little too thirsty about in posts in hindsight. Shit, do you think he's seen that stuff? Oh my god I would probably die," they said all in one breath.

"Slow down kid," Amy said. "Are you deadass right now? Hold on, I'm coming over with everyone."

"The door's unlocked," Astran muttered, distracted by the message on his phone screen.

-astranvv
is this real or am i being pranked

jutdwae
nope, this is very real

-astranvv
that sounds like something a scammer would say 🤨

jutdwae
is my profile not enough to convince you?

-astranvv
no, send me a selfie

jutdwae
fine but don't go posting it everywhere, i had to pull some major strings to even be the one talking to you

Astran inhaled. The reality of what exactly was occurring was slowly setting in. Changbin wanted to be the one to message him? What did that mean? Did his idols actually want to work with him?

"Anyone who's home should meet me in the kitchen!" Astran shouted. Amy would be at the apartment soon and everyone should be together for whatever the hell was going on currently.

jutdwae
here you go

Damn Astran was embarrassingly attracted to this man

Damn Astran was embarrassingly attracted to this man. It's not like he could say anything about that though, so he just focused on the fact that a kpop idol was somehow messaging him.

-astranvv
holy shit i cannot believe this is happening.

wait should i not curse?? i'm so sorry 😭

jutdwae
you're fine, i don't really care about jyp coming after us or anything lol

"Oh my fucking god." The blond made his way out of his room to the kitchen, where Rome was already sipping a cup of tea. "You're not gonna believe this Ro," he said to the taller boy.

"I told you to not give me one of those nicknames. What's going on though?" Rome deadpanned. Ophelia and Soomin walked in at that moment.

"What is so important that you had to interrupt Bee and Puppycat?" Ophelia asked.

Astran shoved the phone in their faces, letting them see the messages. Soomin gasped and Rome's eyes widened. Ophelia grinned wide in excitement.

"We told you Az! You're gonna record with them!" she shouted happily.

Astran's face softened into a smile. "Slow down Ophelia, we haven't even talked about that. Hold on, let me answer him."

-astranvv
sooo may i ask why you're even messaging me in the first place mr kpop star?

Eight time zones ahead of London, in Seoul, Changbin chuckled at his phone. Bangchan on the workout machine beside him looked up.

"Is that the boy?" he asked, trying to get a peek at the messages while Changbin snatched the phone out of reach. "Oh it definitely is."

"Shut up. We're just talking about the collab obviously," he said defensively.

Chan raised an eyebrow, smirking at his friend. "So you're not flirting with him?" he teased.

"NO!" Changbin spluttered. "Fuck off, let me talk to him."

jutdwae
as you can probably guess, your voice and song really impressed us and we wanted to know if you would be willing to work together!

Astran screamed in happiness and threw their arms around Ophelia and Soomin. He was going to sing with Stray Kids.

notes!

i love them so much i'm so insane about them