𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯: 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮

Izzy made Astran cook as an apology for not telling the group immediately

Izzy made Astran cook as an apology for not telling the group immediately. Soomin washed dishes beside him as he cooked, trying to be helpful since they knew Astran was more stressed than he was showing. He'd told them about the unexpected writer's block he'd been facing when writing the lyrics for the song, and on top of that, he was feeling guilty for not streaming as often. He was already getting angry tweets from fans who were upset about the lack of content for no apparent reason.

Normally Astran would talk to Ryan about this kind of stuff but he'd been drifting away recently according to the blond. Soomin felt bad for the boy and they wished they could do more than wash pots and pans. They grabbed a towel to dry their hands and patted Astran on the shoulder before joining everyone in the living room.

"Come get your bowls!" the blond called while scooping fried rice. Soon enough everyone was sitting around the coffee table eating.

"So..." Izzy said, her spoon clinking as she set her bowl down. "Hyunjin and I are dating."

Gasps and congratulations rang throughout the room from the group, besides Ryan and Astran. "You're welcome! It's because I pointed out how much you two were flirting," Amy said, satisfied with herself.

"Maybe Ams... but you were kinda harsh for spilling everyone's business in the groupchat," Izzy replied. She shrugged, too much rice in her mouth to answer.

"They were meant to be production calls," Soomin said suddenly. Seven pairs of eyes turned to look at them but their gaze was firmly concentrated on the potted plant in the corner. "But... he's so kind. And genuine. He listens and asks me questions and wants to know who I am," they continued wistfully, fork mindlessly stirring the food in their bowl.

"Soo... how much have you actually been calling Jeongin?" Ophelia asked.

"Huh?" The raven haired person snapped back into focus. "Um... at least an hour every day."

"Oh so he likes you!" Ophelia exclaimed.

Soomin shook their head quickly. "No no, he's probably just being friendly! There's no way he'd like someone like me."

"That's what I thought too, babes," Izzy said, a grin spreading across her face. Soomin's cheeks grew red and they shoved a bite of food in their mouth.

"Who are you having conversations with Rome? I remember Amy saying that earlier," Hana asked, changing the subject for Soomin.

The tall boy groaned. "Man, there goes hoping you guys would ignore that." Ryan and Ophelia shook their heads simultaneously, clearly invested in this. "Felix and I have started gaming together since he wanted a League partner and didn't want to 'steal Astran from Changbin' in his words." Astran opened his mouth and shut it almost immediately.

"And we are just friends before anyone says anything," Rome finished.

There was a moment of silence. "So all of you are rizzing up a kpop idol," Ryan said, incredulous. Everyone burst into laughter at Ryan's disbelief. They all continued chatting, lighthearted jokes and teasing replacing the earlier awkward tone.