𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘧𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨

Hana smiled at the sound of Seungmin's laughter over her phone

Hana smiled at the sound of Seungmin's laughter over her phone. They had called to talk about the places they wanted to hang out at once Hana was in Seoul. He had started talking about a restaurant that she had to try near the JYP building.

She had to admit, perhaps she was falling for this boy after all. Izzy popped her head in and grinned at the older girl's happy expression. She rolled in the suitcase Hana was borrowing through the crack in the door then walked out towards the kitchen.

Ryan was tossing his denim jacket over his shoulder as he grabbed his keys. "Where are you going?" she asked him.

"Lunch with Astran. He's been bugging me about texting Chris," Ryan said, rolling his eyes.

Izzy's jaw dropped and she grabbed his arm to stop him from leaving. "You're what? Do you like him? Is that what Amy was referencing in the groupchat?"

"Slow down Izzy," he laughed. "I've been texting him and he's a great... friend. And I told Amy when he texted me the first time and she just blew it out of proportion."

Izzy nodded dramatically like she didn't believe him. "You and him would be cute. Have fun with Astran!" She flounced away and Ryan chuckled at her ridiculousness.

At the other apartment, Ophelia waved goodbye to Astran as he walked out. She then straightened her hair and got dressed to go out shopping with Rome. When she didn't hear him leave his room to get ready she went to check on him.

Laughter came from inside the room and when Ophelia peeked in Rome was still playing League of Legends. "Come on Lix, get it together," he teased. Ophelia knocked and the tall boy turned to look in surprise. "Oh, Lia."

"Are we still going shopping?" the girl smirked.

"Yeah, yeah we are. Sorry Felix, I gotta dip," he said, embarrassed at being caught not ready to go.

"Hurry up Ro, I need stuff before we catch our flight tomorrow."

misty_lia 1 day ago

liked by yong.lixx and others
misty_lia me and bestie @rome-andi

bookish.iz 1 hour ago

liked by misty_lia and othersbookish

bookish.iz getting on a plane 😜

Astran couldn't sit still. He had run his hand through his hair so much Rome told him if he did it again, he'd tie his hands together. Instead they tugged at the edge of their white t-shirt, picking at a loose thread and not paying attention to the movie playing on their phone. The feeling of Soomin's hand on his snapped him into focus.

"Hey, we're landing soon," Soomin whispered, squeezing Astran's hand. "Are you ready?"

A nervous smile spread across his face. "I think so. I think the real question is, are you?"

"Of course silly." Astran looked at the shorter person. They had no idea what Jeongin had planned and Astran was not about to spoil it now. He just focused on the fact that he would see his boyfriend in less than thirty minutes.

The plane jolted when it hit the ground, causing Astran to gasp and grab Rome's arm. The taller boy squeezed his fingers quickly before standing to intimidate other passengers into letting them get off first. The group of eight linked hands and rushed through the airport together, Astran leading the way to the baggage claim. He searched relentlessly for the man he'd be waiting to see for what seemed like his whole life.

Then he locked eyes with a familiar set of brown ones and they dropped Hana's hand and their bag. Astran was sure he had never run faster in his life. He slammed into Changbin, almost knocking him over in his eagerness. He buried his face into the shorter boy's shoulder to hide the happy sniffles he could tell were coming.

"Hi Star," Changbin whispered, tilting his head slightly to kiss him on the cheek. "I'm so happy to see you."

"Binnie..." Astran sobbed, pulling away but keeping his hands on Changbin's shoulders. The older boy's hands reached up to wipe away tears and he smiled. Astran thought he must have been looking at the sun. "Can I kiss you?" he asked.

"Yes my darling."

They met in the middle, not caring about Astran's friends finally catching up, panting at the long distance. All the pair were paying attention to was that finally, finally, they were kissing each other, and it felt like fireworks.

Izzy raced past the two boys and leapt into Hyunjin's arms, the taller boy catching her effortlessly and spinning her around in a tight hug. He set her down gently and brushed a lock of brown hair out of her face. Soomin smiled at the pair being cute until they looked past them at Jeongin and their mouth opened in surprise.

He had the most adorable shy expression on his face and he was holding an even more adorable homemade sign that read "Be my partner?" in messy handwriting. Soomin grinned brightly and Jeongin thought it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. They nodded, too overwhelmed to say anything. The raven haired boy shoved the sign into Minho's chest to hold and he scooped Soomin into his arms.

"That sign for me?" Amy teased when she walked up to Minho. He rolled his eyes and flicked her in the forehead.

"No."

Felix laughed, leaning on Rome beside him.

Ophelia was placing so many kisses on Jisung that her lipstick was starting to smear, leaving pink marks on his lips and cheeks. He seemed ready to melt like putty in her hand. "That date better be soon," Ryan heard her say as he walked past towards Chris.

The shorter boy wrapped Ryan in a tight hug the minute he reached him. The brunette collapsed into his grasp and something clicked in his head at that moment. He pulled back, looking at Chris' confused face. "I think I like you," Ryan said, breathless.

Chris kissed him, finally getting the confirmation he had wanted so bad. And Ryan smiled into the kiss, knowing it was right, that he had found his person.

Hana looked around at all the pairs, simultaneously happy for her friends meeting their partners and friends and also feeling a bit lonely. Then she felt a hand slipping into hers and she looked to her left, startled. Seungmin smiled at her.

"Hi Hana."

notes!

el oh el sorry for forgetting to update