𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘵

tw: f slur

tw: f slur

Astran's jaw tightened as he looked over at Changbin getting his makeup done. The girl attending to him was getting a little too close for his taste and his eyes narrowed at her. Nari, Astran's own makeup artist, could tell he wasn't in the best mood.

"What's up? You can tell me anything, I had to sign an NDA to work here," Nari said. Astran sighed, trying to relax so she could do her job.

"I trust you it's just–" The blond stopped themselves and thought about their next words. "I've never been really jealous before."

Nari's eyebrows raised into her hair as she applied blush. "Jealous? Of who? Don't move." Her hand moved Astran's face back to look at her instead of at his boyfriend.

"That girl over there. The one doing Binnie's makeup. She's getting too close," Astran muttered. Nari side eyed her so she wouldn't get tipped off at the pair staring at her. Changbin looked uncomfortable with the girl's hand cupping his cheek. The duo could only imagine what she was saying.

"Oh. Her name is Megan. Close your eyes. She has a reputation for trying to flirt with the idols," Nari replied as she dusted light brown eyeshadow over Astran's eyelids. "I'm honestly surprised she hasn't been fired yet."

The boy frowned. "Idols, plural?" they asked.

Nari nodded, brushing a blond curl out of Astran's eyes. "Yeah. When she first got here she was trying so hard to get into Hyunjin's pants. Then she went to Jisung and now she's going after Changbin apparently," she said. The makeup artist watched as Astran's arms folded across his chest and his lips pressed into a thin line. "You're done," Nari sighed, finishing by patting setting powder on the boy's face. "Go get your man, just don't do something stupid–"

Astran had already stood and walked fast enough for it to seem like he just appeared at Changbin's side. Megan looked at him and sneered nastily. "Who are you?" the girl snapped. "You're interrupting my work."

"His boyfriend. You can take your desperate claws off of him, thank you," Astran snarled back at her. Megan shrunk back, dropping her makeup brush on the floor. She couldn't have been taller than 160 cm so the blond towered over her. Her eyes shifted between Changbin's disgusted look and Astran's hand wrapping around his shoulder.

"Fine," she hissed. "Fucking faggots."

Astran's face twisted into cold fury. Changbin looked up at him and knew he was about to wreck this girl's shit. He stopped his boyfriend and pointed at the door.  "Get out. We're getting you fired," he said. The couple watched the girl storm away after shooting them a repulsed look. Astran turned to inspect his boyfriend, his anger receding as he checked for bruises from her hands. He was interrupted when Changbin pulled him into a heated kiss. "Were you jealous Star?" he whispered after pulling away.

"No," he mumbled, taking a step away to pick up the fallen brush.

"Cause it's kind of hot the way you got possessive."

Astran turned to look back. Changbin had a mischievous smile on his face and he was playing with the top button of his shirt. The blond spared a glance at Nari who threw him a thumbs up. She'd cover for them while they were gone.

Five minutes later they were making out on the couch in Astran's dressing room. Shirts lay forgotten on the floor as their hands explored each other's bodies. Changbin left a hickey on Astran's neck that they would both definitely get in trouble for later.

For the moment though, all either of them cared about was the way the other felt.

꒰ 🎮 ꒱

Ryan and Rome set down everyone's coffee on the small round table they were gathered around. Izzy immediately grabbed her iced caramel macchiato and took a big drink.

"So, where's Astran?" Ophelia asked, sipping her espresso.

"Doing promotion photos," Ryan said. "He sent me a picture of his outfit."

"Ooooh, lemme see," Izzy grinned. Ryan handed her his phone with his messages open. Amy peeked over her shoulder to look at the mirror selfie Astran had sent and let out a low whistle. "Damn. If he weren't gay..." Izzy grinned.

Soomin smacked her on the shoulder. "You goof, you have a boyfriend."

"So I do. And he is lovely," the brunette sighed wistfully.

Rome smiled at his own phone and typed out a message, then pocketed his device and turned back to everyone. "They just finished, Astran is on his way," he said.

Amy raised an eyebrow at him and exchanged a look with Hana. "How do you know? He didn't text the group chat," she questioned.

Rome rolled his eyes at her. "Felix texted me."

Ophelia tilted her head to the side with a knowing smile. "You two text an awful lot," she teased.

He shrugged at her and looked away, thankful he doesn't blush. The group turned to the subject of the plan for dinner later and he just listened to everyone talk.

There was no way Ophelia was right about what she was implying. They were just friends and nothing more, it didn't matter how much his stomach fluttered when Felix smiled at him. Or that he gravitated towards Rome's side when they were all together. Rome's instinct to wrap his hand around his waist was going to stay in his head, never to be acted upon.

The bell over the coffee shop door rang, making the group look up to see Astran standing there with his backpack slung over his shoulder. "What did I miss?" he grinned, dropping onto the seat beside Amy.

"Nothing much, don't worry," Hana said.

Astran grabbed the last drink left, his mocha latte. He felt everyone's eyes on him as he drank and he looked around at the group, confused.

"Is there something on my face?" they asked.

"No, but you've got an interesting mark on your neck," Amy smirked. Astran's hand flew up to cover the side of his neck where he had a strong suspicion the makeup was wearing off.

"Oh my god," he muttered, face growing red as a tomato.

Ophelia poked him in the side, snickering at his face. "What were you and Changbin doing huh?"

"Shut up, mind your own business," he blurted out.

Just before Izzy was about to join in on the teasing, Astran's phone buzzed with a call. Glad to have an excuse to step away, he stood and swiped to answer it.

"Hi Binnie, what's up?"

"Come back to the JYP building. Now, Star."

notes!

finished this because izzy and sam were begging for it