𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳: 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦?

It was getting late, but Changbin didn't really care

It was getting late, but Changbin didn't really care. He was still messaging Astran to hear his ideas and work out a time to call for him to meet all the boys. Hyunjin poked his head into the bedroom to see what Changbin was doing. He was intrigued to see him grinning so happily at his phone.

"What are you doing?"

The older boy jumped and shut off his phone. "Uh, nothing."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "Bullshit. Who are you talking to?"

"It's just Astran, the musician we're working with," Changbin said.

"Right..." Hyunjin said, clearly not convinced. "Can I see his profile?"

"Sure." Changbin opened his phone again and navigated to Astran's profile. He scrolled for a bit until Hyunjin asked him to stop on a photo.

-astranvv 1 week ago

liked by hana.cheong and others
-astranvv hanging with my pookie 🫶 @bookish.iz

"She's really pretty," Hyunjin mumbled.

Changbin chuckled. "You can't even see her face."

"Okay well you can't see Astran's either but I can still see you drooling over him," Hyunjin retorted.

"Fuck off," Changbin said, lightly punching him in the arm.

"Yeah yeah, have you shown anyone else his stuff?" Hyunjin said while taking the phone to scroll through the girl's profile.

"No, I was going to show Chan tomorrow."

"Just show all of us now. Everyone's in the living room, you're just being antisocial," Hyunjin said, still scrolling through Astran's friend's profile. Changbin took back his phone and stood to grab his laptop. Then he followed Hyunjin to the room where the other members were sitting.

"So I found that boy's Instagram," Changbin started. "He's a streamer, and most of his friends are too. Look, them as a group are already kind of internet famous."