Chapter 5

ELENA'S POV

I went upstairs and took off my clothes. I got in the shower and washed my body and my hair. I stood under the warm water. After my shower I got dressed for the party.

I put on a tight black dress and curled my hair. I put on some makeup but not too much. I put on some black heels and came downstairs.

Stefan was sitting on the couch still in his boxers. His jaw dropped when he saw me. I saw some drool coming out of his mouth. "Your drooling." I said.

"No I'm not." He said as he wiped his mouth. "Stefan we have to be at the party soon. Get dressed." I said. He went upstairs and went to get ready.

I sat on the couch until he was done getting ready. When he came down the stairs I was almost drooling. He looked like a model. He was in dark jeans and a black shirt. He had his leather jacket on.

"Now your the one who's drooling." He said with a smirk. "No I'm not." I said. "Are you ready to go?" He asked. "Yes." I said. We walked to the car and Stefan drove to Caroline's house.

We walked in and there were a lot of people. Me and Stefan went to get a drink. As we were walking a guy bumped into me. "Sorry." The man said. "It's fine." I said.

"You're really beautiful." The man said. "Thanks." I said. "What's your name?" He asked. "Elena." I said. Stefan was watching us talk.

"My names Liam. And can I have your phone number?" He asked. "Sure." I said. I gave him my phone number and then and then Stefan and I went to get a drink.

"What was that about?" He asked. "What?" I asked. "That guy was talking to you." He said. "Stefan he was just asking me for my phone number." I said.

"He probably wants to get in your pants." He said. "Stefan just because he is being nice doesn't mean he wants to have sex with me." I said. "Whatever." He said.

I walked away from him and got a drink. I saw Liam and went over to him. I was a little bit drunk. "Do you want to dance?" I asked. "Sure." He said.

We went where everyone was dancing. I saw Stefan watching me but I didn't care. I started to grind my hips against Liam. He groaned as my hips made contact with his. I could feel Liam getting hard.

I smirked at that. "Do you want to go somewhere?" He asked. "Sure." I said. We walked through the crowd and went to his car.

I don't know where Stefan is but I didn't really care. We got in the car and I told him where the house was. We pulled into the driveway. "Wow, this is your house?" He asked.

"It's my friends house but I live here." I said. We got out of the car and I kissed him. He kissed me back. We went to my bedroom and he slammed me against the wall. He kissed my neck.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. I kissed him and he kissed me back. He grabbed my dress and pulled it over my head. Now I was just in my bra and underwear.

All of the sudden Liam fell to the floor. I looked up and Stefan was standing in front of me. He punched Liam in the face. "Get the fuck out of my house." Stefan said. Liam quickly ran out the house and to his car.

"Stefan!" I yelled. "I told you he was going to try and get in your pants." He said. I was still in my bra and panties. I walked in front of Stefan.

I grabbed his belt. I unbuckled it and he grabbed my arm. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Nothing." I said with a smirk.

"Elena no." He said. "Why not?" I asked. "You're drunk." He said. "You don't want me." I said. "Elena if you weren't drunk I would gladly have sex with you." He said.

STEFAN'S POV

"I'm not drunk Stefan." She said. "Yes you are. Now go to sleep so you can rest." I said. She got on the bed. "Can you stay with me?" She asked. "Fine." I said.

I took off my shirt and my jeans and got on the bed. She looked so hot in her bra and panties. If she wasn't drunk I would gladly have sex with her.

I laid down by her. "Goodnight Elena." I said. "Goodnight Stefan." She said. Right after she said goodnight she fell asleep. Then I went to sleep.