Chapter 19

ELENA'S POV

I woke up and Stefan was still sleeping. His head was laying on my chest. I smiled at how cute he looked when he slept. I ran my hand up and down his back lightly.

He was still naked but who wouldn't want a naked Stefan in their bed? He moved in his sleep. I saw one of his eyes open. "Good morning." He said. "Good morning." I said.

He smiled at me and kissed me. He kissed down my body to my stomach. He started kissing my stomach and licking it. I closed my eyes as he did that.

He kissed his way to my lips and kissed me. I reached my hand down and grabbed his dick. I started moving my hand up and down slowly. Teasing him.

I felt his dick get harder in my hand. I squeezed his dick in my hand. He moaned as I rubbed my hand up and down faster. He started thrusting into my hand.

"Elena I'm going to cum." He said. I rubbed him faster and he moaned. He came all over my hand and my thigh. "Your so sexy." He said and kissed me.

I went in the bathroom and took my clothes off. I turned the shower on and got in. The door opened and Stefan walked in with a big smirk on his face.

He was already naked so he came in the shower with me. He pinned me against the shower wall and kissed me. I kissed him back. He grabbed conditioner and put it in my hair. After our shower we got dressed.

We walked on the beach and watched the sunset. We walked towards the ocean. We sat in the sand.

STEFAN'S POV

Elena and I are watching the sunset. I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. "Elena can I ask you something?" I asked. "What?" She asked.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked. "I don't know Stefan." She said. "Please I will never hurt you like Matt did." I said and she smiled. "Okay I'll be your girlfriend." She said.

I smiled at her and kissed her. We watched the sunset. I'm going to marry this woman. Once the sun went down we went back to the beach house. She heated up the spaghetti and I kissed her.

We sat at the table and ate the spaghetti. After that she went to her room. I followed her and I took off my clothes in front of her. I smirked at her. I was naked standing in front of her.

"Stefan put clothes on." She said. She covered her eyes. "No." I said. I grabbed her and put her on the bed. I'm so glad she is my girlfriend now. I took off her shirt and kissed her.

I kissed her neck and she moaned. I took off her bra and sucked on her breasts. She was sitting in my lap. She had her hands running through my hair.

"Stefan I'm not having sex right now." She said. "Okay." I said. I put her on the side of the bed. She got up and got a shirt and put it on. She was in her shirt and panties. She got on the bed with me.

I laid down and she laid her head on my chest. I gently rubbed her back and she fell asleep. I closed my eyes and then I eventually fell asleep.