Chapter 6

ELENA'S POV

I woke up with a headache. I turned over and saw that there was a man in my bed. It was Stefan. Did we have sex? I looked under the covers and I was in my bra and panties.

He was in his boxers. We might have had sex. "Stefan wake up." I said. He opened his eyes and looked into mine. "What?" He asked.

"Did we have sex?" I asked. "No but you wanted too." He said. "I was drunk. I would never have sex with you." I said. "Well you brought a boy named Liam home and I punched him in the face." He said.

"Why did you punch him?" I asked. "Because he was about to have sex with you." He said. "I probably wanted you to have sex with me because I was horny." I said.

"Maybe." He said. "Why are you in my bed?" I asked. "Because you wanted me to stay with you." He said. I got off my bed and grabbed a shirt.

"You look so gorgeous." He said. I quickly put the shirt on. "You are never going to see me in my bra and panties again." I said. "Why not?" He asked.

"Get out of my room." I said. He walked out of my room and I laid back on my bed. I took a nap for an hour and then I woke back up.

I walked to Stefan's room. I knocked on the door and he opened it. He was naked with some soap on his body.

He smirked at me. I looked down and saw how big his dick was. I continued to stare. "You like what you see?" He asked. My mouth was open as I looked at his body.

I covered my eyes with my hands. "Why didn't you get dressed?" I asked. "It looks like you like when I'm naked." He said. "No I was just shocked that you were naked." I said.

"Or you were shocked at how big my dick is." He said. "Nope I've seen bigger." I said. That was a lie. "That's a lie." He said. "No it's not." I said. "Oh so you've seen bigger than 10 inches?" He asked.

I ignored him and grabbed him a towel. My eyes were still covered. I threw the towel at him. He wrapped it around his waist and then I uncovered my eyes. I was kind of disappointed that he put a towel on but I couldn't tell him that.

"Do you want me to take off the towel?" He asked. He read my mind. I nodded and he smirked at me. He grabbed his towel and pulled it down.

I looked down at his dick. I need that inside me. I don't know why I am feeling this way. He looked me in the eyes and then looked at my lips. He was about to kiss me but I stopped him.

He looked at me confused. "Stefan we can't." I said. "Why not?" He asked. "Because I just want to be friends." I said. "We could be friends with benefits." He said.

"No." I said. "Fine." He said. He wrapped his towel around his waist and walked back in his room. I heard a knock at the door. I went downstairs and opened it.

My ex fiancé Matt was at the door. "Matt what are you doing here?" I asked. "I made a big mistake Elena. I shouldn't have left you." He said.

"Why did you leave me?" I asked. "I don't know but it was a mistake. I will never do it again." He said. He moved closer to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. I missed him. He kissed my forehead.

"Please don't leave me again." I said. "I promise I won't." He said. He kissed me and I kissed him back. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." He said. We quickly went to my bedroom before Stefan could see.