Chapter 22

STEFAN'S POV

I woke up and opened my eyes. Elena is still sleeping. I kissed her and cuddled into her. I can't believe this perfect woman is my girlfriend. She moved in her sleep. "Stefan." She said. I kissed her.

"Go back to sleep." I said. I kissed her cheek and I saw her smile. She turned towards me. "Good morning." I said. "Good morning." She said. I grabbed her and kissed her.

I could feel my dick growing hard from her. I could feel my dick resting against her thigh. "Stefan get your dick off of my thigh." She said. "I'm sorry." I said. I laid my head on her chest.

My dick was still on her thigh. I closed my eyes. I really need to take care of my boner. I moved the blanket away from me. "Stefan do you need help?" She asked. I nodded and she reached for my boner.

I moaned as she rubbed her hand against it. She started moving her hand up and down my dick. I buried my head in the crook of her neck. "Elena." I moaned as she continued rubbing her hand up and down my dick.

She started moving her hand faster and I moaned. "Elena I'm close." I said and she moved her hand faster. I moaned into her neck as I came. I came on her hand and my thigh.

I watched my dick slump over. My dick was now soft. Elena got off of the couch and washed her hands. I went to the kitchen and cleaned myself off. I went back on the couch.

"Elena." I yelled. "What Stefan?" She asked. "Come in here." I said. She walked over to me and I grabbed her. I laid her on the couch and I kissed her. "Stefan stop." She said as she laughed.

I continued kissing her. She laughed and I smiled into her neck. I was falling in love with her more and more every day. I rolled us over so that she was sitting on top of me. I leaned up and kissed her.

"Tomorrow Klaus is having a party for his birthday." She said. "Who is that?" I asked. "It's Caroline's boyfriend." She said. "I'll go." I said. "Okay." She said with a smile.