Chapter 21

ELENA'S POV

Stefan's arms were wrapped around me. We were both awake. I turned my body towards him and smiled at him. He smiled back at me. He kissed me. "Stefan I want to go swimming." I said.

"I would love to see you in your bathing suit." He said with a smirk. He got off of the bed and grabbed me. I got up and put on a black bathing suit. When I came out of the bathroom I saw him licking his lips.

"You like what you see?" I asked with a smirk. He smirked back. "I love what I see." He said. I realized he didn't have his swimming trunks on. "Put on your swimming trunks." I said.

"No." He said with a smirk. We went downstairs and outside to the pool. I leaned over the edge of the pool and Stefan pushed me in. The water was freezing. "Stefan!" I yelled. He laughed at my reaction.

I splashed him and he smirked at me. Why was he smirking at me? He pulled his boxers down as he smirked at me. "Stefan!" I yelled again. I covered my eyes. "Elena you don't have to cover your eyes you've seen it before." He said.

I uncovered my eyes and Stefan jumped in the pool. He grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. I kissed him back. Stefan smirked at me before he went under the water. I felt him grab my bathing suit bottom. He pulled it down.

I felt him lick my pussy under the water. I moaned as he licked and sucked. His tongue started going deeper. He came up from the water. "I can't stay under the water that long." He said. "It's fine." I said and I kissed him.

He grabbed me and put me on the concrete ledge of the pool. He kissed my thighs and I moaned. He started licking and sucking my pussy again. I ran my hands through his wet hair.

He was still in the pool and I was sitting on the ledge. I am cold from being out of the water but it is worth it. His tongue went deeper inside of me and I moaned. He is always so good at this.

I started pulling his hair. He groaned as I pulled his hair. His tongue went deeper and faster. "Stefan." I moaned as I got my release. I came in his mouth and he smiled at me. "You taste delicious as always." He said with a smirk.

I blushed at his words. He kissed my thighs and he pulled me back into the water. He kissed my lips. "Stefan I'm cold." I said. "Do you want to go inside?" He asked.

I nodded and he carried me in the house. "Stefan I got legs." I said. "I know but I like having you in my arms." He said. He put me down and I went upstairs to my room. Stefan followed me in my room.

I grabbed clothes and went in the bathroom. I put my clothes on. I was wearing a shirt with my panties underneath. When I came out of the bathroom Stefan was standing in my room naked.

"Stefan you have to put clothes on." I said. "No." He said with a smirk. He picked me up and he took me downstairs. "Stefan put me down." I said. He laid me on the couch and kissed me.

He laid beside me on the couch. The couch was right by the fire place. Stefan put a blanket over us so we were warm. I closed my eyes and fell asleep by Stefan.