𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟝

"It's simple," Jackson exclaimed.

"Earlier I was talking to Coach Yoo, the head of the sports department, because I needed to figure out my fencing training schedule since I have that international competition in France in July because I need to seriously build on my lower calf-"

"Get to the point," Joshua cut Jackson off from the endless blabbering he would have no doubt continued. 

"Alright. Geez. What has your panties in a twist? Anyways, I talked to Coach Yoo and he mentioned to me how Sebong is hosting the annual all East Asian collegiate swimming meet this year," Jackson explained. 

Jinyoung raised an eyebrow and said, "And?"

"And it is completely the perfect opportunity to raise funds. Just imagine all the athletes that will be coming from all over the country and all over places from East Asia and how much attention that is going to gather. They are going to have reporters over for sure, especially since the Japanese swimmers are going to be here. On top of that, the area will be surrounded by all the athletes and their coaches, families, locals and other people needed. I heard they are even planning on inviting some local politicians for the bigger and more popular events! Sebong its going to have so many people over, it is the perfect opportunity to make money!" Jackson said.

Emily hated to admit but this is actually a good idea. 

And Jinyoung also clearly seemed to agree with him because he slowly nodded his head as the wheels in his brain churned as a speed faster than light. "Do you have any specific ideas on what we can actually do."

Jackson shook his head and said, "Not specific ideas but I thought it is a great way to build onto that team spirit and we could hold a few pep rallies before as well as strike a deal with BSS into having them perform a paid concert. They could get some of the profit. Or we could hold a spirit week that entire week."

"But swimming has never been a popular sport at Sebong. In fact it is one of the least followed sport here. No offense," Jisoo said, directing the last bit at Emily who just smiled awkwardly, not being able to say anything. 

"It is," Jackson admitted, "But ever since last year when Emily won that thing, the first time Sebong won in-how many years?"

"Thirty-three years," Emily answered meekly, starting to feel a bit overwhelmed. 

"Thirty-three years-thank you-swimming is starting to become more mainstream. Emily also qualified for the national team, the first in-how many years?"

"Eighteen years," Emily answered. 

"Eighteen years. If you don't remember, that already created buzz between people," Jackson continued, "Besides, Emily also went to the olympics and is a junior world champion and even defeated the Japanese swimmer, Mariko Enzo, a three time world champion and an olympic silver medalist. If we try to market her properly and build onto that momentum, I'm sure we can get people to be excited and come up with some events to help raise funds."

"Hold up, you went to the olympics?" Irene asked, looking shell-shocked. 

"No, I qualified for the 2020 olympics. I ended up not going because of injuries," Emily answered. 

"And you were what when you did this? American or Korean?" Irene asked. 

Somewhat of an awkward silence fell upon the room and Emily avoided everyone's eyes on her and answered, "American."

"I don't get it," Irene shook her head, "Why would you come to Sebong for swimming when you could have easily won a scholarship anywhere else with a better swimming program. Especially if you almost went to the Olympics? I doubt you are even experiencing anything new here."