𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟟

"Hello? Earth to Emily," Jia waved her hands in front of Emily, "What are you thinking about? I've been talking to you for the past five minutes."

"Sorry," Emily said, shaking her said slightly. 

"Take some more," Jia said, gesturing to the ramen sitting on the portable gas stove at the floor of Jia's room. 

This year Jia bought a portable gas stove for her room alongside with a mini fridge so she could so some mini cooking in her room by herself, figuring its better than to share the common kitchen with everyone else. Additionally, its easier for her to eat when she gets midnight cravings every time she pulls an all nighter, similar to tonight. 

Emily also wants to buy a gas stove but is still debating whether or not to actually go through with it since she won't even be here half of the time. So for now she is sharing with Jia, who is having a small snack while Emily is having her dinner. 

Reaching out with her chopsticks, Emily picks up the kimchi she brought back from her grandmother's home and lays it down on top of the ramen. 

"What are you so stressed about?" Jia asked, "It can't be uni. We just started today."

"No," Emily agreed, "It's just Jeonghan-"

Jia paused, barely looking up at Emily. Truth to be told, Emily hates talking about what happened so much that not even Jia and the other girls know a hundred percent what went down between the two. All they know is that Emily avoids Jeonghan as if he is the sole carrier of the coronavirus and avoids talking about him as well. Not to mention that Jia also avoids the topic of Jeonghan altogether since she ends up remembering the time Seungcheol and her broke up. Of course she doesn't like him but she unfortunately cannot change her boyfriend's best friend either.  

"Jeonghan?" Jia asks, slowly. 

"Yeah," Emily paused, debating whether to go into details or not but instead says, "Just seeing him makes my mood go down. And he was literally everywhere today. It's annoying."

"Oh," Jia straightened her back, "Maybe tomorrow you won't see him as much."

"Hopefully," Emily said, "Now that we are third years, we don't even take the same foundation classes anymore."

"What is he majoring in by the way?" Jia asked. 

"Psychology," Emily answered, "Kind of ironic, if you ask me since his brain is all messed up. Or maybe he is studying it to be a proper sociopath."

Jia looked at her again in surprise. 

Chuckling a bit nervously, she said, "What do they feed you at the training center? Since when did you become so aggressive?"

"I've always been like this. Just because I didn't show it before..." Emily trailed off, "Whatever. I don't want to think about him anymore."

Emily finished up her dinner and got up. "I'll clean up the dishes and give these back to you tomorrow," she said getting up. 

Jia hummed in reply, "Have a good night."

"You too," Emily said. She left Jia's room and walked over to the stairways, going to the third floor. She first went towards the common kitchen area and washed the dirty dishes in the sink before putting them away from drying. One good thing about living in a girl's only dorm was that there was rarely ever stealing happening. And if things even did get stolen from the common areas, there were cameras in the common rooms to catch the thief. 

Going back to her room, she repeated the same routine of taking a shower and preparing for the next day before following to sleep. 

Following morning, Emily woke up at soon as her alarm rang at 5:30 am. It is still dark and gloomy outside, with sunrise still away for at least forty to fifty minutes. She turned on the lights immediately, because otherwise Emily would have just fallen back to sleep. This part of the day is probably the hardest. Trying to get up on time.