𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟠

Emily opens the door of the committee room, bowing her head lightly as an apology for being late.

"Emily," Jinyoung looked up, acknowledging her.

"Sorry," Emily apologized, "I was discussing something with my Professor."

"It's okay," Jinyoung said, "We were just narrowing down the events we could do to for the collegiate swim event."
Emily nods her head and finds a seat in between Irene and Namjoon.

"Anyways, what was I saying again?" Jinyoung questions.

"Hyung, you were talking about the instagram reels," Joshua leans in to remind him.

"Oh yeah. Right. So one thing we are going to is create and introductory video for our swimmers, about 2-3 mins, and briefly introduce the men's and the women's teams. That goes in YouTube," Jinyoung says as Jisho furiously types away the notes in her laptop, "Second things, is to make 40-60 seconds instagram reels and have it posted on our committee instagram. That's one way to boost excitement and also boost the swimming team's popularity. These will be easy to do because the administration and the sport's department will love it. Namjoon?"

Namjoon nods, "I got it covered." He's dressed in grey slacks and a black high neck knit sweater with rounded glasses sitting on his nose and his hair is parted perfectly. Namjoon looks like he is going to a business meeting.

"Okay, third thing is to organize a pep rally a week before the meet during lunch time right outside the cafeteria. I trust that Jackson and Emily will handle the cheerleaders," Jinyoung announced, not really leaving room for option as Emily definitely did not want to handle the cheerleaders.

"And fourth is. Posters! Posters. Posters," Jinyoung said, "I want posters everyone in campus. I want them at the coffee shop, the soccer field. The cafeteria, hallways, classrooms, bus stop. And I want them big. Very big. So big that it gets irritating." Jinyoung said, "These ways, we will be able to make everyone aware of the events."

"As for the money," Joshua took over, "I managed to talk around and get the word out. Seungcheol's family has generously agreed to donate to us a booth for jewelry consultation and trials for minimal charges. Jeonghan's mothers bakery has agreed to sell us their goods for a week. We also have Tzuyu's mother's cosmetic companies offering us goodie bags for us to sell during the event week and Kihyun's family's beverage company has also agreed to sell exclusive items to us for the week. We are also talking to few more families for whatever contribution they can make. Thankfully, due to their cooperation, we can also attract the nearby townspeople to increase our sales. Thanks to Jeonghan's suggestion and his negotiations, we have managed to to strike a deal with all the companies for the profit distribution to be 60-40, of course them taking the 60. But I'm sure it will be more than enough."

While everyone around the room looked on super proudly at the achievement, only Emily sat feeling a bit dumfounded. She isn't sure what she was expecting but she feels a bit stupid for thinking that the committee was going to come up with actual fundraisers and not just ask their rich daddies for donations. But of course, this is only natural. Sometimes she seriously forgets she goes to a school for the elite. Just because she is riding on a full swimming scholarship does not equate to richness. Emily feels as if she wasted her time coming to the meeting. She could have just gone to the training instead and pretended as if she forgot. It's worked a few times earlier.

"And of course, Emily, we expect you to just focus on your swimming," Joshua turned towards her, "The school could really need it."

Emily just smiled sweetly. That is exactly what she is planning to do anyways.

"By the way, Emily, you're real name is Eunmi?" Jisoo asked, diverting the topic now that the discussion is clearly finished.

Emily nods her head and says, "My legal name. Yes. Emily is just my English name. But I prefer that."