𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟙𝟜

Emily never thought she was going to say this but she thoroughly enjoys making out with Nam Joo-hyuck.

Nothing could really compare with his cloud like soft lips, his long and muscular arms draped around her torso lifting her up, his slightly damp hair fisted around her hand, Emily could go on and on. Despite being pretty tall herself, Emily had to stand up on her very tip-toes for most of the time due to Joo-hyuck's tall 6'3 figure. Yet she found herself not really caring.

Much to her regret, however, they could not go on and on kissing away in the middle of the pathway and silently decided to move away to a more secular spot; a lone bench under a very large tree. Emily takes this path to her classes very often and always wondered which idiot thought of it to be a good idea to plant a bench in the middle of quite literally the least inhabited place on campus, but today she wants to go up to them sincerely thank them for their contribution to society.

Admittedly, the two did less talking and more lip locking even after they moved to the bench but Emily didn't mind at all. They have talked so much before that now it seemed like a waste of time to talk.

Sadly, Joo-hyuck seems to have other ideas because he pulls away after a couple of minutes and simply looks down at her, taking the loose strand of her hair that seemed to have escaped during their little hair pulling and tucked it behind her ear very gently.

"What?" Emily asks as he just looks down at her.

Joo-hyuck begins to smile a little and just shakes his head. "Nothing."

"Then stop staring at me," Emily said.

Joo-hyuck's smile grew even larger as he says, "I can't help it. I've been wanting to do this for a long while."

"Really?" Emily asked.

Joo-hyuck's expression grew one of being amused and he asks, "You don't know?"

"Know what?" Emily asks, pulling away from his embrace to take a better look at him.

Joo-hyuck studies her for a minute before breaking out in a knowing smile and lightly shakes his head.

"Never mind," He says.

"No, tell me!" Emily insists, "What is it."

"I-" Joo-hyuck hesitates before saying, "You know I've liked you all this long right."

Emily just keeps her silence, looking a bit dumfounded.

"Why do you think I've been trying to wedge my way in to everything you do? Or how I manage to show up every time you are eating out alone or even walking you back and forth at the training center?" Joo-hyuck says.

"I-I- just thought you were being friendly," Emily answers honestly, "Aren't you like this with everyone?"

Joo-hyuck lets out a chuckle and says, "No. As a matter of fact, I am not like that with everyone."

"Oh" Emily says as the realizations lowly draws on her, "It's just...you're so extroverted that I..."

"I'm extroverted. Not a chronic flirt," Joo-hyuck says.

Even Emily can't help but laugh a bit at that and said, "Well, thank god you admit you were flirting. Honestly, you had me confused sometimes because you'd act like my boyfriend but then call me your friend."

Joo-hyuck looks at her in bewilderment and says, "You knew all this time that I was flirting with you and you never did anything."

"Like I said, I just thought you were like this with everyone," Emily shrugs, "How was I supposed to know any different."