Chapter Three: Dirty Boys

  I woke up on a bed, the last thing I remember is falling asleep on Steven, I shook my head and walked downstairs. Nobody was up, then I walked into the kitchen, Axl was in there cooking, I smirked "You cook?" I asked. He looked back at me with this look, I held my hands up and went over to the coffee maker and poured me some, Slash came in and took it away "Thanks Lis, I figured you'd know I need coffee" he winked and walked out, I huffed and grabbed another cup.
Axl sighed "Breakfast is ready!" He yelled, and went and sat at the table, I grabbed a piece of Bacon and my coffee and went in the living room, I sat at Duff and Stevens feet, they were watching Cartoons.
"A piece of Bacon? And coffee?" Slash asked, Steven raised a eyebrow "What happened to you?"
"Diet."
"Why diet?" Izzy asked, I shrugged "Aunt said I needed to loose weight."
"Complete bullshit" Steven said.
I shrugged "I don't care. I have better things to do anyway" I said, Duff gave me a look and asked "Like What?"
"When I figure it out, I will let you know."
Slash chuckled "Lis has never known What she is doing anyway" he said, making them laugh, I rolled my eyes "All this from guy that crashed his bike into a tree, after looking like he was in a trance."
"Dude. I was probably drunk that day."
I smiled "You do know you just put yourself down, right?"
"Go to hell Lissa."
I smiled "Done been. With my aunt."
"Seriously?" Steven asked, I sighed and shook my head.
"Steven, Dude, you-" Duff sighed "Nevermind."
"Don't worry, he also though Dracula was real a couple years back when we still lived together" I said,giving a look at my brother.
"Hey! I slept with covers up around my neck!" He yelled, Izzy laughed.
Axl shook his head as he came in the room "Steven, I don't want to know about your problems" he said, I laughed and Steven thumped my head.
Axl smiled "Don't be rough with her Adler."
"She is my sister I can do whatever I want to her" he said, Slash grinned "And she is like my sister."
"I'm so used to this" I said, and put my head in my hands, Duff smiled "Now you got one more to deal with" he said as he pointed to himself, I sighed.
I got up and walked up to my guest room and flopped onto the bed and looked up at my now posters covered ceiling, Cheap Trick, The Who, Rolling Stones, I smiled as someone knocked on my door I yelled "Go away" and rolled onto my stomach. The door opened, I heard it close and someone sat on the edge of my bed "Some of H's are going to The Whisky, want to come?" Steven asked, I shook my head "No thanks." I felt him laugh because the bed shook "Well Axl is here in case anything happens, do me a favor?" He asked "Don't sneak out."
I shrugged, he patted my back and went back out the door, when I heard it close I went to the closet and dragged out boots, ripped jeans, my old Motley Crue shirt, and a leather jacket, I put them on teased my hair, and put on eyeliner and black eyeshadow.  I sneaked downstairs, and away Axl passed out on the couch, I snuck quietly passed him and to the front door, I put a hand on the handle and turned it, and got one foot out the door.
Someone jerked me back and closed the door locking it, I was pushed up against the wall near the door, I looked into the eyes of the redhaired asshole Singer, and scowled "What are you doing?"
He gave me a look "I shoulder be the one asking that, Alissa, Steven said you possibly might try and sneak out, I had to see for myself" he said. I scowled and jerked my arm out of his grip "Move away from the door, before I cut off something you will need in the future" I said, and narrowed my eyes, he moved away and went somewhere, I opened the door and walked down the steps, that was way too Easy, I thought as I walked down the street.
I turned a corner as a mustang pulled up beside me, it was red, it stopped and the passenger side door was opened, Axl's red hair hung in his face "Get in. Steven would try to murder me if I let you walk the streets alone."
I rolled my eyes and started walking, he drove up "Please Alyssa." I stopped and looked back, then sighed I got I the damn car for his sake, cause not only would Stevie jump on him, but Slash also "Take me to a bar that isn't The Whisky" I said, he nodded and drove.
He drove to a place called the Roxy, I got out, as he shut off the car I started to go in he held new back and looked down "If a fight starts you get your pretty little ass out. Understand."
I jerked away "Don't tell me hat to do. Rose."
Then, I went in and saw a familiar face "Tommy!" I yelled, To.my Lee from Motley turned around, he was as awesome as the other night, he wore a leather jacket, no shirt, black jeans, and motorcycle boots he grinned "Adler's little sister!" He yelled back, a live band was playing tonight, I smiled "Please from me away from Axl Rose" I whispered, he nodded and laughed we enter to a table and I saw Rikki Rockett and C.C. DeVille from Poison along with Joan Jett, Lita Ford and Nikki Sixx, Tommy pulled out a chair for me and I sat down, after Being introduced to Lita and Joan, Nikki smiled at me "Want anything to drink?"
I nodded "Jack D.?" I asked, he nodded and got up, Tommy smiled "A little girl drinking Jack Daniels?" He asked, I nodded "Slash and Stevie, thanks to them."
Joan laughed "Steven Adler? He owes me twenty bucks" she said, I sighed and shook my head Oh Stevie I thought.
C.C. -who was next to Tommy- asked "Why weren't you with Steven when he first came?" I simply lied and said "I was too Young, he into want his little sister ruining his fame."
Rikki laughed, and Lita smiled "How old are you?" She asked, I sighed "Eighteen. Eighteen years I have had to put up with my brother" I Said, Tommy chuckled "Feel sorry for you."
Suddenly, people started yelling "Fight. Fight. Fight." And I turned around to see Nikki fighting a guy with red hair. A guy that is the Singer for my brothers band "Son of a Bitch!" I yelled, and walked over, the others were telling me to come back, but I went over and pushed away Nikki I grabbed Axl by the shirt collar and jerked him towards me "I told you to leave me alone, but no your too scared Slash and Steven are gonna team up and possibly kick your ass, I'm fine by myself, get your ass home if Steven comes home before me say I went for a walk."
  I pushed him away, and I turned seeing Everyone looking at me with wide eyes, I grabbed the Jack Daniels from the tray Nikki had set Down and went and flopped in the seat next to Tommy.
  I sighed "Already my temper I staring to show" I mumbled quietly and rolled my eyes.

When I got him it was two in the morning, I was half drunk half sober, Axl was up he looked at me and sighed "Steven isn't home yet" he said, as I sat down ina chair, I looked at him "Go to he'll" I slurred and curled into a ball in the chair and fell asleep, dreaming of my aunt and uncle, a very bad dream at that.
I woke up to someone carrying me upstairs I mumbled "Night Stevie" and fell back asleep.