Chapter Eight: Axl the Sweet Asshole?

I woke up on Stevie's bunk, and my brother was missing, so was Duff, Axl, Slash and Izzy, I got up and went to the Booth where Slash and Axl were playing cards, I sat beside Axl and banged my head on the table "Whats wrong?" Axl asked, Slash said "Wait! This is a good opportunity go find some scissors!" I raised my a little and gave Slash a look "Keep it up and your top hat is getting thrown out the window while going down the road" I warned, as the doors opened and Stevie came in.
Stevie sat beside Slash "Is she threatening again?" He asked, I put my hhead in my hands I heard Slash whisper "She is probably PMSing."
I hissed "At least I don't do it everyday of the freaking month like you guys!" I yelled, Steven handed me some pain killers which I stole his beer to take it with, then he jerked it from me "No! Your seventeen" he argued, I crossed my arms "Tommy Lee let me have a beer yesterday, while you we're practising " I stuck my tongue out, he groaned "Yeah well...your ken to me and I say no, Alissa."
I started to say something when Slash stood up "Steven, Axl how about we go out for a drink? I mean, Crue is right in the next bus over if she wants to talk to anyone" he winked at me, and I caught along. Talk? More like drink, I smiled and nodded, I got up and let All out, he had been quiet, his hand brushed mine and as they walked out I felt paper in my hand.
'Meet me later at the back of our tour bus, I want to talk with you' it read more but, I didn't read it instead I put the note in my pocket and went to the back putting on black boots, I then nodded to Rick as I got off of the bus, and walked over to Crue's, I knocked hard, and it was opened by Nikki Sixx, I leaned against the bus door and crossed my arms as he said "Well, well, Miss. Adler I assume" he said, Tommy came up behind him and smiled at me "Nikki, let her up here" I smiled and got a hold of his hand and he helped me up.
I got a getting by Vince and a smile from Mick "What are you guys doing?" I asked, Vince smiled "Taking it easy until tomorrow night" he answered, Tommy looked at me "Where is GN'R?" He asked, I crossed my arms and leaned against the bus wall I mumbled "Up shit creek without a paddle I had my way" Nikki laughed and opened a beer, he handed it to me, I took it and sighed "At a bar, possibly getting drunk, me and no Steven argued and I decided to visit you guys."
Tommy put a arm around me "Let me guess. You fought because I gave you a beer?"
"No! I mean, it was over me drinking, but you have nothing to do with it Tommy" I said, and smiled up at him, I swear it's like looking up at Duff.
I sighed "Steven is just being a ass" I said, he hugged me, then he felt my back pocket and pulled out the note Axl gave me "Hey boys lookie here" he said, Vince and Nikki laughed as I tried to jump up and grab the note from Tommy's hand.
"Dear Alissa, please meet me tonight behind our tour bus, I need to talk with you, it's important, and Steven would be pissed at me if I talked with you after what happened at Tommy's party" he frowned and looked down at me "What happened?"
Okay, so I didn't read it all. Maybe I should have. I groaned and sat in a fold out chair "Nothing."
"Then who gave it to you?" Vince asked.
"I found it in my bunk" I lied. Vince kept eye contact for a second then broke it.
Nikki tapped his chin "So.. little Lissa has a thing with someone of GNR?" He asked, I gave him a look, Tommy smirked "Its Slash ain't it?" I scrunched up my nose "Ew he is like a brother!" I said, Mick laughed as he played his guitar softly.
I got up "Thanks for the beer, I am going back to the bus if all your gonna do is make fun of me" I stuck my tongue out at them and waved "Night idiots" I said, and got off the bus, I jumped off and landed on my feet, I shivered.
It was cold tonight, the wind blew around and hit the trees around the buses, I sighed as I felt a raindrop, I walked towards our bus, and I felt someone put a hand on my arm, I got ready to fight but saw All, and stopped he smiled and crossed his arms "What would you have done if it hadn't of been me?" He asked, I looked up at him and snapped out my switchblade, and held it at his throat "This."
He held up his hands and looked down at me with careless eyes "Slash wasn't lying about the knife."
I laughed and crossed my arms, I leaned against the bus "What we're you wanting to talk about?" I asked, as it started to pour down rain, he laughed and grabbed my hand "Tell you inside" he said, and we ran inside the tour bus, he shook his hair out and laughed "Luckily our next stop we will have a hotel."
I smiled and went to mine and Stevens bunk and grabbed my clothes and went inside then small bathroom to change out of my now wet clothes, I changed into black leggings and a purple tank top, I as shivering as I stepped out of the small bathroom and went to the small Booth I got in and put my arms around myself, Axl came out from his room in the back with a blanket and threw it at me, I caught it and snuggled into it.
He had changed into a white shirt and was still in blue jeans, his bandana was gone and he sat beside me, the Booth went all the way around the table which was pretty cool, I covered up more cause it was getting colder by the second, Axl sighed "Come here" he said, I looked at him he rolled his eyes "Lissa, your cold, come here."
I crawled towards him and covered with the cover, he put his arms around me and I put my head on his chest, I closed my eyes and listened to the rain fall against the bus, even Rick was gone which was weird.
Then he sighed "I'm sorry the dare got you in trouble, I feel like it's mine and Tommy's fault" I opened my eyes and looked up at him "Its mine too. I shouldn't have agreed with Tommy Mother Trucking Lee."
He busted out laughing and smiled "Damn girl, go to sleep" I sighed and snuggled into his side "These past few days you have been here for me more then Stevie, and I only came here thinking he would trust and help me."
After I admitted that, I fell asleep.

†axl†

I knew Steven came in as she said that, I heard him, he came and sat in front of me "Clearly she don't trust me no more" he said, and drunk his beer "Thats not it. She just needs her brother. For what, I don't know but, Adler Lissa is going through something, and if you don't figure it out, I will" I said and got up, I picked her up in my arms and before I left I said "Steven she needs someone."
I carried her to my room like she was a fragile China doll, and laid her on the bed, I covered her up and got ready for bed myself