Chapter Twelve: Five Years Later

Chapter Twelevs: Five Years Later

Los Angeles, February 1993,

Five years ago I had a thing for Axl Rose.
Five years ago I took a bus to New York to get away from Stevie.
Five years ago, my brother wasn't kicked out of GNR.
I stood in my living room in my apartment in L.A looking at a new article on the Steven Alder GNR case or whatever being settled out of court. I shook my head and threw it in the trash, who knows what Steven done, and I don't give a bag of monkey shit. Steven is a grown ass man.
Who looked out for you when you we're little, who took you back in when you needed him, now look at you Alissa.
I looked in a mirror and saw my pale, skinny reflection and then cringed I sighed and the phone went off, I went and answered "Adler speaking" I said, ina monotone..
"Yeah there is a guy here looking for you."
I sighed "Send him up Tony."
I fixed my pink shirt and went to my cabinets, I hid the cocaine and someone knocked on my door, I went over and opened the door, seeing a top hat and black hair falling into his face.
"Slash?"
He smiled "Hey Lis" he said, I frowned "What are you doing here?" I asked, he shrugged "Looking for you, how's everything?" He asked. I frowned "Good. But, isn't my brother your sworn enemy now?" I asked sarcastically.
He sighed "He's okay. Just pissed at him."
I shrugged and walked away to the kitchen "Make yourself at home, or whatever."
"Why are you living in this dump?" He asked, I shrugged "Its all i can affrord" I admitted as we sat on the couch, I gave him a bottle of JD.
He shrugged "What are you doing later?" He asked, I gritted my teeth "Babysitting" I said, he gave a confused look "Cant you skip it? Duff, Axl and Izzy we are in town-" I shook my head and got up going to the bedroom.
I came back with a baby wrapped in my arms "Slash. This is Kelsey, she's my baby" I said, and he cocked his head to the side.

"Where the hell did you get a baby?! Is it Axl's?!" I rolled my eyes "Slash! Calm it! Kelsey is mine and Daniels."
He looked confused "You we're married?" He asked, I smiled and nodded to a small photo album on the coffee table "Open it."
It had been a small wedding, Daniel Keean. He was black haired and sweet, always wore a black baseball cap over his long black hair. He was my first marriage, my first everything.
Slash looked sad "What happened?" He asked, I bounced Kelsey in my arms "He died in a car accident before Kelsey was born" I said "She is nine months" he smiled and said "Can i hold her?" I nodded and smiled handing her to him, my other brother.
He smiled "Hey little girly" he said, and tickled her making her giggle, I rolled my eyes "Slash please don't do what I think your gonna-" too late.
"Little Kelsey Welsey is a pretty young lady, cute little thing, yes she is" he said in baby talk, and I sighed "I knew growing up I was still helping raise you and Steven."
He chuckled "Come down to The Whisky?" He asked, I motioned to Kelsey "What about my baby girl?" I asked, he snorted "Duff can take care of her."
I made a face "Don't scare me Slash" I said, he laughed "Seriously though, I will keep a eye on her also, alright?" He said, I nodded "Fine then. Slashy Pooh" I said ina baby voice, and pinched his cheek.
He glared "I'm the only one to make baby noises."