Chapter Nine: Shits About to Get Deep

I woke up to total blackness and felt the bus hitbumps as we went down the road. First thing that came to my mind was This isn't Stevens Bunk. But, I did feel someones arstighten around me. I froze and someone laid their head on my shoulder "Shh.. Your safe Lissa, your with me." I thought for a moment then answered:
"Axl?"
Axl chuckled "Yeah" he said, then rolled back over, I smiled "I thought someone kidnapped me." He chuckled "I did. Steven just don't know it" he said, and then -to my surprise- he started tickling me, i giggled and he laughed, i tried to shove his hands away "Stop. Stop! Stop!! Steven and Slash never even done this" I said, he paused and smiled "So? I am the first?"
I nodded "Good" he grinned, and started doing it again, this time I forced his hands away, and his eyes caught mine. He smiled a little and leaned down a little and then he touched his lips to mine, and kissed me.
Okay. Lis, your kissing your brothers lead Singer, and a friend, this really don't seem... right.
Or does it?
He raised up and looked at me, and smiled "Now. That wasn't a bet" he whispered, and the door busted open and I saw Slash and Duff "Oh Hell!" They yelled, and slammed the door, as Axl rolled over it opened again "What the shit is Lissa is doing in here!" Slash yelled, and stormed over he grabbed my hand and jerked me up, I beat against him.
"She slept in here last night because she didn't want to deal with Steven" Axl answered, truthfully. Slash gave him a look "I honestly doubt that Axl."
"No! Slash!" I yelled at him "Its true!" I smacked his hand away and put my hands on my hips, the Slash looked slightly amused "Lissa..." I rolled my eyes "Slash I'm not stupid enough to loose my virginity-" I stopped as I felt something slowly climbing up my leg, I froze and looked down.
And let out a scream as I kicked off Slashs pet and jumped up on the bed.
Slash was laughing as he picked up his snake, Axl looked weird, Duff ran off, Slash smirked at me "Whats wrong Lis? Never had a snake on you before?" He chuxkled, i narrowed my eyes "One time and Steven dared me to go into your room. I was fifteen."
Axl chuckled as Steven came in the room "Whats going on?" He yawned, and looked at me, Slash walked past him "Lis attacked my snake."
"Try the other way around Stevie" I said, and got down off the bed landing on Steven he chuckled "This reminds me of when-"
I narrowed my eyes "Don't even" I warned and Steven smirked, Slash clapped his hands together with his snake around his neck "Now, what about this situation" pointing his finger between me and Axl, Steven shrugged "What situation."
Slash gave him a look "The situation that our lead Singer slept with Lissa!" He yelled, I yelled back "Hey! At least I am a virgin Saul Hudson!" He snapped his mouth closed, and stuck his tongue out at me "So?" I started towards him, when Axl caught me by the waist where I hung upside down, I kicked my feet and Steven said "Maybe Axl can tame Alissa?"
I had my arms crossed with a look on my face as Axl held me by waist, my feet weren't even touching the ground, Slash laughed "This I will have to see."
I smelt something and looked up at Steven he grinned "Oh Stevie" I gagged, and me, Axl,and Slash tried to beat the other out the door.

*axl*

"Okay, so tonight we will meet?" I overheard Alissa say over the phone "Okay, well make sure you bring it" she whispered "Yay, talk to you later Daryl." As she hung up I came around the corner "Who we're you talking to?" She jumped, and looked towards me, she came out of the pay phone and smiled "A friend of mine, we are meeting tonight at the concert."
I looked at her "Lissa-" she smirked "Don't act like you care, your just helping Steven."
She walked away, and I followed her inside to the concert.

*lissa*

I clapped and yelled with the crowd, and then saw a familiar mess of brown hair, I walked over "Daryl."
"My lovely" he said, and kissed my cheek "It's been too long."
I smirked "Yeah, since my aunt sent me away."
My old boyfriend laughed, and I took his hand leading him back stage, Steven won't notice, he's too busy playing.