Chapter Seven: And...We All Scream.

Chapter seven: And...we All Scream.

I threw my bag at Steven and he handed it up to Duff who was on the tour bus, Motley was in the one behind it waiting...impatiently might add. Their driver Tony honked the horn, Guns' driver Rick honked back, I giggled. I handedSteven bags, and be handed them to duff. Slash handed me a fish tank, and I looked at him before looking in it, a snake.
I shrugged and handed it to Steven, then. Wait a second.
"Snake!" I screamed and jumped backwards into Izzy, they laughed Axl rolled his eyes and chuckled,Slash smirked "Oh, easy there Lis I owned one before."
"Yeah. And that thing almost bit me!" I yelled, and moved away from Izzy and Steven got on the bus first. I went up after with the help of Rick I smiled and patted his back, I went and sat in the Booth looking out the window, Slash sat beside me and the bus started moving behind Motley Crue's.
Steven threw me a pair of drumsticks "You get bored too easy" he said, and I started beating on the table, I smiled "Stevie. You know me better than anyone."
He sighed "Fifteen years of living with you, I should."
"Stevie is the oldest?" Izzy said, Duff knocked his head. I made a face, and Steven nodded "Nope. I am the youngest I just look older" they laughed, I smirked "Yeah. Who do you think taught Stevie sarcasm?" Which caused him to hit my shoulder from across the table. Slash smirked "Thought that was me?" He asked.
Axl lit up a cigarette and blew smoke from his mouth "Where we going first?" He asked, Izzy shrugged, Rick yelled "New Jersey!" I smiled and looked at Stevie he grinned back "Be ready to have the best time of your life, little sister."
"Yeah. And I am taking her out tonight" Duff said, and winked with by his hands behind his head, I blew him a kissx and rolled my eyes laughing.

We arrived at where the concert was taking place and we went in, best thing is; I am getting to watch them rehearse. I sat down in the front row with Corey-the manager- and watched, Axl sang his hear out to Think About You and I tapped my foot, Stevie couldn't stay still as he played his drums, Slash played his guitar with style, Duff moved around the stage, and Izzy was staying in one spot. Which surprised me a lot more then Axl winking at me. Womanizer.
Is it just me or is almost all lead singers that way?
"Alright boys that enough for the night, go out and do whatever the hell you do" he said, I jumped up and jumped on stage, I hit Slash's top hat to which he smacked my back, then made way to Stevie I jumped up and hugged my brother, and he spun me around.
"Like?"
"Love" I said, and hugged him as we walked off towards backstage. Slash waited and threw his other arm around me, as we walked out and got looks from the other three, I smiled "Do you wish you were back home?" Steven asked, I smiled "Why? When I got my both favorite guys here?" I said squeezing them in a hug, we stopped and Duff grabbed my arm "Me and Alissa are going to do something."
He jerked me and we walked away from the guys,and he smiled "Ever snuck into a bar?"
"Duff. I am not doing this" I said, as he starting climbing the fence,he wore a blue Jean shirt, black cowboy boots, and ripped jeans, he rolled his eyes and reached down for my hands, I sighed and took them and climbed on top of the trashcan, he helped me to sit on the fence and started down the other side. He landed perfectly. He looked up "Come on!" He yelled, and I sighed and jumped off, he caught me and laughed.
"Stevens little sister sneaking in somewhere" he shook his head, I beat my hand on his back and we went in through a back way of the bar, he led me through his way and we were in the bar. Purple and white lights flashed. And everybody danced, Duff grabbed my hand and led me to the bar "Two beers" he looked at me to make sure it was okay, I nodded he smiled.
He got the beers and led me to a table.
We watched the band play and everyone dance, I sighed and looked at Duff "How are you sure the guys won't come in here?"
He shook his head "They wont-" I saw a curly haired guitarist and said "They might."
"Damnit, I thought I could get you away from Steven."
I sighed "Nice try" I said, he smiled and Slash, Steven and Izzy came over and started ordering beers, I glanced around "Where is the fifth asshole?" Steven looked at me, I gave him a look "Axl, Steven, Axl. " he made a 'oh' face. Then said "Bus."
I got up and patted Duffs arm "Thanks for trying" I said, and walked away from them and outside, I walked down the sidewalk, and wrapped my arms around me, it wasn't a great idea to wear a white tank top and jeans on a night like this. Should have grabbed a jacket, I thought as I walked and saw a few bars, shopping places, and finally where the buses were parked.
"Alissa!" I turned and saw Tommy I smiled and waved, he stood against the Motley bus smoking a cigarette, he held the box towards me "Want one?" He asked, I shook my head. And smiled "Would it be a funny joke if I said; I am trying to quit?"
He laughed "Yeah. Coming from the sister of Steven Adler, yeah" he chuckled, and crossed his arms "What are you doing up this late? Don't you have a bed time?" He asked, I narrowed my eyes "What are you doing our here? I thought Crue always throws parties?"
He chuckled "Not always" he said, and smiled, I jerked my thing towards the GN'R bus "I walked all the way from a bar where the guys are, and I am really sleepy" I said, and yawned, he nodded "I will see you in the morning."
"Maybe" I whispered, and walked to the bus on got on. Axl sat in the Booth looking out the window, when I came on he looked at me, and I grabbed a water from Rick. He went off the bus and to probably track down the others. I sat across from Axl, and crossed my arms playing with the lid to my water. Axl looked at me and made a face "What are you doing here?" He asked.
I looked at him. And smirked "Well. I am Stevens little sister, he invited me on tour-" he rolled his eyes "I meant, aren't you supposed to be out parting with the guys, smartass."
I laughed "I got tired, Duff tried to get me away from Steven, and it backfired. Do you know what it is like having your brother around twenty four seven?" I asked, he shook his head "Its like having a freaking Security Guard around, one person could say "Hello" to me and it's a automatic "Back off" bark from Steven" Axl laughed, I smiled "I'm seriously. When it comes to little sister Steven goes all half bulldog, half German Sheppard, it's annoying."
Axl smiled "Maybe he just don't want to see anything bad happen to you?" He tried, I looked at him "My prom, he made. Me. Take. Slash." I shivered "I'm so glad he didn't bring his snake."
He smirked "Be glad you didn't have a actual date, Slash would have scared him away with the snake, and Steven could have beat him to death with a drumstick" he chuckled, I threw my water bottle at him, he caught it and stuck his tongue out "Missed me, Missed me" he changed like a five year old, I rolled my eyes "There is no way in hell I am kissing you. Again."
He smiled "If I tried hard enough, you would want the whole package" he said, I fake gagged as Stevie got on the bus with the guys