Chapter Sixteen: I'm Tired of Assholes

"Can you guys watch Kel while I go shopping for food?" I asked, Slash nodded and changed the tv, I glared at his back for awhile before going out and slamming the door, I didn't realise I slammed it too hard.

I threw my hands up "God he is such a baby!" I said, and unlocked my car door "Or maybe he just want to spend time with you?" Someone asked, I tur ed around to see All smiling "Hey, can I come with ya?" He asked "I need a break from those guys in there." I just looked at him then nodded "Uh, sure?" I said.

I crunk my car up and drove, he put the radio on a station and turned it up. Black Dog by Led Zeppelin blares from my car speakers, I looked over and saw him singing with it, and looked back out onto the road shaking my head. "What?" He asked, I shrugged "Nothing."

"Well, it's something or else you wouldn't be shaking your head" he said, I glanced at him, then back at the road "Your really...hard to figure out" I said, I saw out of the corner of my eye he smiled "Not really.. you must not be trying to figure me out."

"Probably not" I said, and pulled into the grocery store parking lot and got out of the car, we walked in and I grabbed the buggy as we got to the first aisle Axl stole it from me and walked on "What are you doing?!" I shouted.

"Going to grab beer for the guys!"

Seriously? And you leave me alone.. I scowled and looked at the first aisle cussing Axl under mg breath as I piled my arms full with food and baby stuff, I walked from aisle to aisle. I'm going to murder him in front of everyone in this store, when I get my hands around his neck I'm going to choke him.

He came back and smirked "Having fun?" He said, I narrowed my eyes at him "Just give me a damn hand here" I said, he started clapping and I threw everything into the buggy "Thats it!" I said, and started to punch him, he grabbed my fist.

I came around with my other hand and he grabbed it also, I looked up at him and his eyes met mine "Don't get so angry" he said, I scowled "You should speak for yourself." I turned pushing the buggy and stomped towards the baby food "Whats that supposed to mean?!"

"It means-!" I was interrupted by a old lady "You two make a lovely couple. You shouldn't fight." I looked at the old lady dressed in all silver, and she wore a smile, Axl smirked and wrapped his arms around me "Yeah baby, I'm sorry."

I'm sure if I was a cartoon character smoke would be coming out of my head..

I pit on a tight smile "We arent-" I started as she walked away, great. I glared at Axl "Get your arms out from around me you asshole" I said, and jerked away from him and grabbed Kelsey's food then went to get drinks as he followed behind me.

We arrived back at my place and walked in to see Matt, Slash and Duff I put some bags in the floor "Guys go help Axl" I said, Duff and Matt pouted "Why?" They asked, I sighed "Because he's a little tied up at the moment."

They looked at me strangely and walked out...

I tied up Axl in the backseat and put the groceries over him, and as many as there is, it will take them a hour to find his head, unlike these dumbasses I don't care if he wants to kill me after this.

I looked at Slash who was watching Kelsey sleep, and went over and sat beside him "She's a beauty huh?" I said, he looked at me "Yeah. Like her mom." I smiled and sighed "Slash-"

"Lissa, I'm sorry. I shouldn't argue with you. Its just it don't feel right with you and the kid staying here by yourself. I want you to move in with me or Duff or hell even Axl! Liss, your like my sister. I love ya, but I don't want you staying here by yourself."

"I'm not Seventeen anymore! Do I look Seventeen! I'm twenty two!" I shouted as the guys came in with bags, they both stopped and looked at us, me and Slash didn't move as we looked into the others eyes.

"Lissy. I know your not Seventeen anymore. I know your a grown woman. But, I would hate it if someone hurt you, I'd feel comfortable if there was a guy to protect you and the kid. I'm not saying this to make you angry. I'm just trying to protect you since Steven isn't here to do it, I'm trying to protect you like a-"

"-a brother should" I finished with him, and I shook my head "Slash, call me stubborn I don't care, but I don't want to get mixed up in the band world again."

As I said this I walked over to Kel's crib and grabbed her before going to my room and locking the door, I laid down with Kel on the bed and fell asleep.

Oh shit. Axl. Oh well not my problem they will find their Singer..... eventually hopefully.