Chapter Twenty Three: Slash, Duff..Your Idiots.

"I want my clothes! I want my clothes! I want my-!" Slash put his hand over my mouth and looked me in the eye with a glare "Shut. Up. God Lis, you are acting two" he said and moved his hand as I hopped up on the counter and Slash fed Kel.

"I can't help it. Slash I feel like I'm wearing you!" I said he laughed as he looked at me "Well, you are wearing my clothes" he said and I kicked his back with my foot "Axl is seeing if there is any clothes at his house-" Slash cringed "-oh stop it. Slash, you know I'm not-" I couldn't finish my sentence as Axl, Duff and Matt came in the door.

"It takes three guys to search for clothes?" I said, Matt smiled "I needed whiskey" he said and looked in Slash's fridge , I rolled my eyes as Duff went to Kel "I gotta see my niece!" He said and Axl gave me a bag, I took it from him.

"I put you a thong in the bag also!" he said as I ran upstairs, I shot him the bird and went up to my room, I changed into the shorts and tank top then put on the boots, I walked downstairs and saw Duff lifting Kelsey over his head and playing Superman. My heart fell when he acted like he was going to drop her.

Axl wrapped his arms around my neck "Don't worry so much. Duff loves Kel he won't drop her" he told me, I nodded and watched Duff play with her Axl bopped his head into mine "I was thinking.. do ya wanna go somewhere this weekend?" He asked, I looked up at him "Where?"

"Disney Land?" He asked I just looked at him. He smiled "Lissa, I wanna try to be a good boyfriend to you and like a father to Kel, I care about you both" he told me as he ran his hand down my arm and to my hand, I smiled.

"Sure. How long?" I asked.

"Friday, Saturday and come back Sunday?" He asked, I nodded "Yeah. Hey I can finally buy Kel a Minnie mouse dress" I said, he chuckled and kissed my head "And I can be Mickey" he said, I smirked.

"What does that leave me with? Donald Duck?" I said, Matt laughed from the bar "No. Your Goofy!" He said, I narrowed my eyes at him as Slash made a face "Stick with Donald, she isn't Goofy."

"Hey!" I shouted as they laughed.

Five hours later.

I walked up the porch steps toting the groceries and music was playing loudly from inside, I rolled my eyes and went in. And stopped completely dropping the bags to the ground I just stood there with my head cocked to the side.

Matt  was sitting on a bar stool drinking shots. Slash and Duff we're dancing and Axl held Kel while they slept on the couch.

I slammed the door with my boot "What the hell?!" I said, Duff smiled "Miss Liss,  join us!" He said. I just looked at them and Axl opened his eyes and blinked as he srood up holding Kel to his side i grabbed the groceries and walked into the kitchen.

I put things up and Axl came in the kitchen "Sorry, Kek fell asleep and I soon followed after" he said and smiled as Kel reached towards me "Momah" she said and whimpered, I smiled and kissed her forehead as I filled a glass up with water "Feed her for me? Please Axl?" I said as I went into the living room.

I did something to make Slash sober, I poured water of his expensive radio and it shut off with a few sparks.

AXL.

"LISSA! THAT WAS- WHY DID YOU-?! MONIQUE!" Slash yelled to his radio I looked over the bar and saw him hugging Monique I rolled my eyes as Lissa smiled "Well hello drunk Slash. By any chance is Sober Saul here?" She said was a little bit of sarcasm.

"You ruined my baby!"

"No. Your bay is your car, want me to smash it into pieces?" She said, and I heard Slash whimper as she laughed "God you drunk off your ass. Go upstairs to bed, man I feel like I'm raising you" she said as Slash stomped upstairs. Matt passed out on the couch and Duff fell into the floor.

She came back into the kitchen and crossed her arms as she leaned on the wall and looked at Kel, I smiled "Nice work Momma bear" I said, she smiled at me and looked back at Kel.

God, now I know what Whitesnake meant by Is This Love, I thought as I looked at Lissa.

---------------------------------------++++++++++++++++++++++++++-+-++-----------------

Short update and probably not good but I updated!

😃-ASHY