Chapter Ten: Dark Secrets

I led my ex backstage and to a room the guys wouldn't use, I went to a small table with him following behind, and he laid out the stuff; cocaine, needles with heroin, a bottle of whiskey, some painpills, etc. I went and sat on the couch as he grabbed a needle and followed me, he found the right place for it..
..and stuck it in my arm.

*AXL*

I walked off stage around midnight, and went to the rooms in the back, Steven and the guys all grabbed what they needed, I grabbed a beer, and went out into the hall, I walked by a door hearing a familiar voice say "Stop.. I didn't want this...I was gonna give you money" I knew that voice anywhere.
Lissa.
I threw open the door, and saw a dark haired guy leaning over Lissa, he turned around and I decked him, I saw needles and other sitting on a table. I picked him up by his collar and threw him out, the way Lissa was is something I do not want tonsee again. It will haunt me.
She was bleeding down her arms, her nose had white powder, and her top was off, I groaned and banged my head against a wall, Slash was at the door way, I held a hand up "Keep Steven away, until I get her in the bus."

*LISSA*

I woke up on the bus, and it was moving, I felt someone stir beside me, and I started to get off the bed "Don't even...think about it" he said, I sighed and laid back down, Axl's head popped up from the pillow and he looked down at me "Why the hell we're you-"
"I don't want to talk about it."
"Don't wannna-? Don't want to talk about it?! Lissa you could have been raped last night! And who the hell was that guy?"
"My ex. Shut up and leave me alone" he pinned my arms down and shook his head "Hell no. You tell me right now what you were thinking" he said, I looked up at him and the water works came, he looked surprised.
"I am disowned by all my family, Steven is the only one that claims me, I lost the only person in the world who loved me mine and Stevie's great grandma, and I had to switch around the family living here and there, our father beat me after Steven left, I don't want him to know. I found my ex and he got me hooked on drugs."
I don't know how it happened but, Axl had me in a tight hold hugging me. I cried into his chest, and I heard the door open, someone sat down and wrapped their arms around me and Axl. He was crying?
I looked up and Axl had a annoyed look on his face, I turned around "Duff? Are you drunk?" I asked, Axl snorted. Duff sniffed "Your crying. It makes me cry!" He said, and wiped his eyes, I just made a face. He got up and off the bed "Steven wants you."
I stiffened and Axl noticed, he put a hand on my shoulder as we walked off the bus and I went over to Steven. He smiled and hugged me hard "Hows your headache?" He asked, flipping his shades up, I nodded "Fine... for now."
He grinned and put a arm around me. As we walked to a pizza place to eat.

"Now tell me what is really wrong."
Me and Steven sat in a bar drinking Jack Daniels "Do you like Axl?" He asked, I didn't say anything "Is it Slash? Did him or his snake bite you?" He asked, i rolled my eyes and laughed "No. Im fine Stevie. Just....a lot on my mind."
He nodded and patted my cheek "Good to know. And i spy with my little eye, a blonde girl calling for me" he winked "Later sis."
I rolled my eyes and Slash sat beside me, grabbing my whiskey. He downed it. And looked straight at me "What the he'll...happened last night" I started to lie when he said "Baby, I'm not Steven. I can sense something is wrong."
I made a noise, and poured me some more whiskey "I called Daryl."
He gave me a look "I ought to whoop you. Daryl is not... he is not good, we are better at responsibility than that mother-!" Loud music cut out what Slash was saying and I was glad for it.
"- hell Steven is more mature than him!" He finished.
I sighed "I know...he tried to rape me...if it wasn't for Axl... " I stopped, Slash grinned "You like Ax!" He said, I blushed "Shut up."
He grinned and hopped up from his seat "You like Axy you like Axl Rosey!!" He laughed,I stomped his foot. "Shut up before I kick your ass."
He laughed "I knew it.. all this from the girl that said he needs his bandana shoved up his ass."
I took the bottle of Jack and guzzled it "Jackass" I mumbled, and thought to myself. Do I really like the bastard?