raph soft for his s/o headcanons

Soft Raph

- the first time you told him you loved him he just said "thank you" in panic but tbh it was the funniest shit ever and his brothers never let him live it down.
- More than happy to help you with anything, he is doing it ALL for you.
- Opening and holding every door for you
- You can't reach the top shelf? Don't worry, Raph's got it.
- You need help carrying your groceries in? You need help changing that lightbulb? You need someone to walk you home? Literally anything at all? He'll be there in 5.
- You're tired? Sure, he'll carry you!
- He would pick up hot coals directly from a fire with his bare hands if you asked him to.
- He loves quality time and the little things! Like watching movies, playing games together, having lunch together, almost anything! All that matters to him is that he's with you.
- He is so scared that he'll accidentally hurt you yk cuz he's big and spikey :( so, so gentle
- Treats you like you're made of glass sometimes
- you make him very nervous, he's scared he'll say or do something wrong
- he lacks confidence sometimes, poor Raphie
- will explain all of the Lou Jitsu and Jupiter Jim lore to you as best he can + would insist that you watch all of the movies together (he just wants to spend time with you but he doesn't know how to just say that)
- protective and always looks out for you, not in a possessive way but in the way that he just wants to keep you safe yk? they got a lot of enemies
- "LEO! I told you not to make a mess!" "It was me, sorry-" "don't worry about it, let Raph take care of everything."
- He wants to take care of you. It's just how he's used to showing his love.
- esp from his dumbass brothers (Mostly Leo. Donnie and Mikey USUALLY let you live in peace)
- -> "I thought I told you to leave Y/N alone!" "Whaaat? I was just saying hi!"
- Softens and completely drops his usual intimidating, angry demeanor whenever he sees you and the quick switch is painfully obvious. He just thinks you're so cute. but don't worry his brothers won't forget to point out how obvious he is (LEO)
- one time he accidentally called you babe in front of Leo, Mikey, Donnie, and April but denies it ever happened
- -> "Hey Raph! Remember when-" "NO THAT NEVER HAPPENED IDONTKNOWWHATYOURETALKINGABOUT-"
- really appreciates your private moments when you two are alone, he feels much more comfortable this way
- Hesitant, but he will be vulnerable with you because he knows he can be without judgement.
- Please give Raph any kind of reassurance and he is misty-eyed. Tell him he has nothing to worry about, that he is a great leader and boyfriend and you're proud of him. TELL HIM HE'S PRETTY.
- He loves to hold you to his chest, it makes him feel like he's keeping you safe.
- Stares at you all the time, and is embarrassed if you catch him. "sorry-"