reader kissing their cheek after being saved

You ran down a hallway in the foot clan base, panicking as you looked around for somewhere, anywhere, to hide. They said they wouldn't leave you alone! You hear running behind you, but you know it isn't those idiots.

You come to a dead end and your stomach drops as the footsteps are slowing down, approaching you hastily.

The soldier swings his sword, the blade grazing your skin as your arm reached up to defend yourself and knocking you to the floor with a loud yelp.

"Y/N? Y/N! Is that-" an all too familiar voice calls from down the hall, taken aback seeing you on the ground before jumping into action to protect you.

Raph

"Y/N! Are you ok? I'm so sorry, we shouldn't have left you! I didn't even realize-" Raph kneeled beside you, grabbing your arm gently and observing it, his face held nothing but concern.

" Raph, shhh it's fine, I'm fi- oh!" Raph swiftly picked you up to carry you away.

"We better get ya to Donnie so he can check out that cut. Even though I handled it, like a boss."

"Yeah, you really did." You rested your hand on his plastron, leaning up and planting a small peck to his cheek. "Thank you for saving me, Raph."

He was not expecting that, a shiver ran down his spine and his body heating up at the gesture. Raph felt like his heart might explode in his chest, he couldn't even look at you right now but he couldn't help but smile giddily.

"err...yeah, no problem!"

Mikey

"Oh mi gosh! Are you okay?! We were so worried!" Mikey helped you to your feet, slinging your non-hurt arm over his shoulder to help you walk. Even thought you didn't really need it...

"Yeah, I think so...Mikey?" He looked up at you, evidently still worried, "thank you for rescuing me." You leaned in, giving him a small kiss on his deep green cheek.

"Of course! I-" The realization hit. Michael blinked a few times with sparkling eyes, a genuine, loving smile spread across his face. "Anytime!" 

Donnie
Expect a lecture.

"Y/N! Are you hurt?" He kneeled beside you, grabbing your arm and sliding down his goggles to observe the small cut.

"Yes, Donnie, I'm fine." Donnie let out a breath of relief.

"What were you thinking?! I told you not to wander off!" The change in attitude was concerning but you gasped in offense.

"You left me! I didn't wander off!" Donnie helped you to your feet and you brushed yourself off.

"I-...That is not the point!" Oh, but it was. "Look, I'm sorry you had to come save me, Donnie, but I'm ok!" Donnie rolled his eyes in response, crossing his arms but let out a defeated sigh. "Ok! Ok."

"Come on, let's go." You grabbed his hand, pulling his arms uncrossed. You kissed his cheek quickly and softly, "Thank you, Donnie."

Donnie just stood there frozen, his jaw dropped in shock. He slowly reached his hand up to touch where you kissed him, he couldn't believe it. He was overwhelmed, he felt so many emotions all at once.

"Donnie, let's go!"  "Right...sorry."

Leo
Probably forgot he was saving you in the first place.

"Oh yeah! Leo-1, foot cla- oh my god, Y/N!" He rushed over to you, kneeling and placing a hand on your shoulder as you sat up.

"Ugh, thanks, Leo..." you groaned, pushing yourself up all the way to stand.

"Yeah, kind of a hero, but it's whatev.." He smirked playfully, inside he was relieved that you were ok. "Shouldn't your knight in shining armor get a little reward?" He tapped his cheek, winking at you.

You rolled your eyes, but gripped his shoulder as you complied and kissed his cheek. "We should go find the others, Leo."

He stared at you with wide eyes, he never expected you to actually do it but hey, he wasn't complaining. Definitely would brag to his brothers later.

"Are you just gonna stand there and gawk?"

"...yeah."

"..Well, stop. You look stupid."