ouch! (leo x reader)

(established relationship, gn reader, fluff)

Ah, it was ever so quiet and peaceful. Raph, Mikey, Donnie, and April had gone out to pick up pizza for dinner, leaving you and blue-clad boyfriend alone. (Besides Splinter but let's be real he's not supervising shit)

You both laid on the couch, your back against it while he was basically using you as a mattress.

"You know, Y/N, we're all alone..." Leo looked up at you with a sly smile, resting his chin on your sternum. (NOT IN A FREAKY WAY YOU FREAKS)

"What ever shall we do?" You giggled, leaning down to give him a quick kiss. Which, of course, turned into a long, deep one as he scooted forward, which turned into a full-on make out.

Well, it wasn't a very spacious couch. Leo moved to readjust to where he could prop himself up. Poor boy missed the ledge of the couch, slipping down onto you (ouch) and then flopping onto the floor with a thud and an 'oof!' (ouch) (stupid bitch)

You just stared in shock, processing what had just happened before bursting out laughing as he just laid there on the floor, stunned.

"Leo! Leo! Are- are you ok?" You could barely speak between wheezes, leaning back up.

"Why are you laughing?! I could be seriously hurt!" He sat up, looking offended but also slightly embarrassed.

You practically had tears in your eyes at this point, your stomach cramping from laughing.

"I'm sorry! It's not- it's not funny!" Covering your mouth, trying to restrain yourself.

"Hmph," Leo crossed his arms, still sitting on the floor.

"Ok, ok." You finally caught your breath, wiping a tear. " I'm really sorry, are you ok?"

"Maybe you could kiss it better?" Leo narrowed his eyes, grinning up at you.

"Come here, dummy." You rolled your eyes with a smile, leaning forward to kiss him again.