Prologue

Y/N:........I was a normal person for most of my life.....I was just trying to get by like evreyone else.

The camera pans down to a run down apartment where a boy with H/C was inside his kitchen looking into an empty freezer.

Y/N: I didn't have much money my home town was going through some financial bullshit meaning evreything was stupid expensive while the pay you got was absolute dog shit.

????: Hey dipshit fetch me a beer from the store!

Y/N looks at a man sitting in a chair in the living room watching T.V.

Y/N: Also having a drunk for a dad didn't help with money neither.

Y/N rolls his eyes before closing the fridge. The scene changes to a clothing shop which Y/N walks into only to get thrown out minutes later.

Y/N: Believe me I tried getting a job but no one's interested in hiring some college dropout. So with an honest living off the table I had to look for more.......questionable ways of making money.

Y/N walks into an alley and puts on a mask and takes a gun from his pocket and waits until someone walked down the alley and held them at gunpoint.

Y/N: I'll say this right now I ain't no saint hell I'm the stark opposite.

A montage plays of Y/N doing multiple crimes ranging from mugging an old person on the street to giving a small gang a batch of drugs he took from a dealer he killed to blackmailing a charity worker for his charity's weakly earnings.

Y/N: I killed robbed lied and stole. I did whatever I could just to survive. Shit was tough and I thought it was only going to get tougher. That is until one day I met with a gang who had one helluva job for me.

The scene cuts to Y/N who was sitting in a bar with a group of people all dressed in fedoras and long coats.

Y/N: They were your usual three bit gang but thier boss was interested in some stupid artifact in the local museum and he was paying biiiiig bucks for someone to steal it for him.

The boss of the gang flashes a cheque in Y/N's face showing the amount it had to be 1 million.

Y/N: And I mean BIG bucks. Enough to ditch my old place and start all over. If I did this job I could finally get out of the slums and live the life that i deserved! Of course I couldn't refuse I took the job the moment I saw the cheque.

Y/N nods his head and stands up and leaves the bar. The camera pans to inside a museum at night Y/N looked through the bathroom window before picking the window lock and silently breaking in making sure to avoid bumping into any guards on patrol.

Y/N: Breaking in wasn't too hard and I had a picture of the artifact so I knew what I was looking for.

Y/N crept through the museum until he arrived at an exhibit which displayed all types of ancient weapons but he ignored them until he came across a bow with an golden arrow.