Snake in the grass

Charlie is seen bursting through a door before throwing up in the toilet. The hangover was hitting her hard after last night. Y/N and vaggie being the supportive lovers they are pat her back as she threw up.

Charlie: (Gags) Oh......god.

Vaggie: Breath babe take it easy.

Y/N: I did say the hangover would be bad she did pound a crap ton of whiskey.

Charlie: My head.....how long is this going to last?

Y/N: Probably for another four to five hours.

Charlie: (Groans).

Vaggie and Y/N carry Charlie to Y/N's bed and lay her down.

Vaggie: Just relax sleep it off we'll handle things until you feel better.

Y/N: I gotta go check on my brother he also drank a fuck ton of whiskey hopefully he wasn't too much for old husk.

Vaggie: After that though Y/N your telling us everything that's been going on recently.

Y/N: I will babe chill. (How is everything going to react if I tell them I worked and fought with lute? I probably should keep the fucking part out.....for my own sake.)

Back to husk and doppio the two in question were still in bed. Doppio was laying on top of husk who started to stir and awaken.

Husk: (Groans)......shit.

Husk rubs his eyes before shaking doppio trying to wake him up.

Husk: Kid! Wake the hell up!

Doppio groans and opens his eyes. He was grumpy at first but the moment he realised he was on top of husk he immediately became blushed and embarrassed. The two stared at eachother for a few moments in an awkward silence.

Doppio: Uhh.....uhhhh.

Husk: Morning kid.

Doppio: Hey husk.....w-why am in bed with you?

Husk: You downed half a bottle and Got wasted and dragged me into bed with you.

Doppio: (Blushes) I...... did?

Husk: Mhmmm gotta admit though it was kinda comfortable.

Doppio: Yeah I mean it is nice and warm.

The two stared at eachother getting closer to eachother and with their mouths only inches apart they-

SNAP!

Doppio: HUH!?

Husk: WHAT THE!?

Y/N:

Y/N peaks through the door camera in hand.

Y/N: Caught in 4K bitches.

Husk: OH YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

Doppio: BROOOO!

Y/N: Oh it's time to dip.

Husk and doppio give chase and Y/N time skips his way out of there.

After catching his brother and husk in 4K everyone apart from the hungover Charlie gathered round near the bar. It was finally time for Y/N to spill the beans this would also reveal passione's existence meaning that it was time for the organisation to step out of the dark and make it's grand reveal.