An uneasy alliance

Inside a long abandoned apartment complex pucci was sitting on a chair tending to his wounds. He had heavily underestimated Y/N's strength and intelligence pucci and his stand were thrashed mercilessly by King crimson or "Emperor crimson" in the knowing eyes of hell. Pucci's mind however was focused on what Y/N had said when they fought.

Flashback

Diavolo: THE HIGH GROUND IS MINE EN GUARD! SO YOUR FINAL PRAYERS ONCE IM DONE WITH YOU NOTHING WILL STAND BETWEEN ME AND THE ARROW!

End of flashback

Father pucci: The arrow.....of course he aims to obtain it. How could I be so foolish to show it's existence to him? One must wonder of his power and influence and to think only recently this lands rulers have become aware of him and his syndicate.

A knock on the apartment door is heard gaining Pucci's attention.

Father pucci: Enter.

Upon summoning lute walks inside and bows.

Lute: Father you summoned me?

Father pucci: Yes I am in need of your service and of your certain set of skills.

Lute: I am at your command sir.

Father pucci: I have come to the conclusion that Y/N is a big threat to not just heaven but to hell as well. I dare say I've not seen such a display of power in all my years. I believe that his stand alone surpasses Lucifer's strength. He needs to be destroyed.

Lute: ( Like hell you will! I hope he rips out your heart!) Sir with all due respect how much of a threat does he make himself out to be? He's only a member of that worthless hotel.

Pucci summons whitesnake and nods to his stand who nods back. Whitesnake then slaps his master and gently pulls out Pucci's memory disc and shows it to lute.

Whitesnake: Here.

Whitesnake rams the disc into lute's head.

Whitesnake: See the truth for yourself.

Lute holds her head as Pucci's memories pass by in a matter of seconds. The disc reveals Y/N's true nature to lute as well as his fight with pucci. After showing enough whitesnake takes out the disc and places it back into his masters head. Pucci wobbles for a moment before regaining his footing.

Father pucci: Now you know why I see him as a danger to heaven.

Lute eyes were as wide as they could be. She now knew that it was Y/N who killed the exorcist but she didn't expect him to be a powerful criminal overlord.

Lute: I don't believe it. You'd think he was a honest person seeking redemption......(God that's so fucking hot. To pull the strings like that and for no one to suspect a thing. Oh dominate me daddy.)

Father pucci: If he was to find a way back to heaven and obtain the requiem arrow they'll be no stopping him. But to stop him I will need to regain my strength and evolve my stand. It is time for me to achieve heaven itself and achieve a power given to thy by god himself. But to do this I will need you help.

Lute: Say the order sir and I will fulfill it to the letter.

Father pucci: (Smirks) Adam chose well he was lucky to have an lieutenant as well disciplined and as loyal as you. I need you to bring me 36 sinners and I need them alive. I know with your occupation as an exterminator killing sinners is a part of you nature but I must ask you to restrain yourself just this once.

Lute: Why would we need sinners sir? And why do we need a specific amount of them?

Father pucci: Trust me lieutenant-