One bizzare reunion.

The camera pans down to Y/N who is seen walking down the street with his earphones in listening to his favourite song. He needed some time to himself Alastra had only just arrived but things were already getting out of control. And there was something about her......about that devious smile of hers that Y/N couldn't trust. She wasn't helping Charlie out of kindness but out of boredom and entertainment. But she must have another motive but.....what is it?

Although Y/N had to admit she was attractive she even made moves on him like five minutes after introducing herself. Niffty was also cute she constantly asks him questions about him and king crimson and Y/N was more then happy to tell her about himself but not about king crimson......we don't want to ruin the suprise when they find out about his true power now do we?

Husker was well......more hesitant I mean he was bought here against his will so can you really blame him? He's grouchy sure buuuut he's quite a skilled drink maker and is a natural at most card games.

But even with the newfound help Y/N felt like thier was something missing.

Y/N opened up the gallery app on his phone and looked at a picture of him with his brother and mother.

It was his family. Fuck his drunk ass dad obviously but he sure as hell missed his mom and brother. He got separated from them after his mom filled for a divorce after his dad's drinking got out of control. His dad kept custody of him while his mom got to take his brother away......lucky bastard. Y/N wonders how they're doing.....do they even know he's dead? Do they know of the things he did with king crimson?

Y/N sighed and put the phone away and walked into a shop and browsed for decorations that could make the hotel shine.

That didn't matter right now. He could ponder about it later he's got stuff to buy.

Y/N: Hmmmm let's see if I were Charlie what would I buy?

Y/N looks at the shelves and finds a doormat with the sentence " Hell sweet hell" with a happy smile and a rainbow on the side.

Y/N:......Perfect.

Y/N grabs the doormat and goes to the checkout but is stopped by the store clerk.

Store clerk: Hold up....your actually buying that thing?

Y/N: Yeah.

Store clerk: You can just take it no need to pay for it. Just get that sappy shit out my store.

Y/N: Sure not complaining free shit's the best shit.

Y/N walks out the store and heads towards the more pricey part of town. He looks around trying to find anything for the bar area but evreything was out of his price range. He looks through a window and his eyes widen when he sees the price for a simple hat.

Y/N: 6000 for just some shitty top hat? Psst yeah fuck that are you high or something?

Y/N starts to head back to the hotel carrying the door mat with his left arm. During his walk he stumbled upon someone who was standing over a person who was crouched up. This figure had a brown coat with leaves patterns and was also holding a shovel in his right hand.

 This figure had a brown coat with leaves patterns and was also holding a shovel in his right hand