Welcome to heaven

The episode begins with Vaggie and Charlie in their room. Charlie is packing clothes into a suitcase while Vaggie sits on the bed looking troubled because Charlie is overpacking a lot of things to the point she has a closet sized suitcase a guitar case two extra large suitcase luggage and a small handbag.

Charlie: Ok I have my warm weather clothes and my cold weather clothes. I have a light jacket flak jacket and rain jacket wait does it rain in heaven?

Vaggie: Charlie you're only going to heaven for a few hours.

Charlie: Vaggie we are only going to heaven for a day. And I just want to be prepared! It's our last chance to convince heaven a soul can be redeemed.

Vaggie: Yeah I wish I could come, sweetie, but I have that...thing.

Charlie: What thing?

Vaggie: Oh ummm it's....Y/N he's sick. He uhhh has.... alcohol poisoning yeah!

Charlie: (Gasp) Really!?

On que Y/N walks in with a duffel bag filled with clothes and other essentials.

Vaggie: Oh......shit.

Y/N: Alright girls I've packed my stuff and I'm ready to-

Charlie hugs Y/N tightly and Y/N stands there confused.

Y/N: Charlie?

Charlie: Oh my gosh Y/N are you okay!? Vaggie told me you were sick!

Y/N:.........I am?

Charlie: Yeah she told me you had alcohol poisoning.

Y/N: Alcohol poisoning....Charlie I've not touched any booze in weeks I'm completely sober.

Charlie: You are? But vaggie said-

Charlie looks at vaggie who has a look of defeat.

Vaggie:.....I'm such a bad liar.

Charlie takes Vaggie's hand.

Charlie: Vaggie you're my partner, I need you and Y/N there with me.

Vaggie: (sighs) Fine.

Charlie: Yes!!

Y/N: Just chill babe everything will be fine trust me.

Charlie hugs and kisses Vaggie's cheek and then Y/N's cheek. The scene then changes to the main hotel room as Angel Dust stumbles into the lounge with exhaustion.

Angel Dust: Oh fuck.

Niffty pokes her head out of a plant pot with a feather duster before coming down to see her.

Niffty: You look messy! What happened to you?

Angel Dust: It's who happened to me and the answer is everyone! Twice. Val had me working 16 hours straight on a fucking whim. The absolute dickbag. UGH! Then again he was more....polite and he didn't lay a hand on me. You should have seen the state of him too! Man Y/N fucked him up no wonder why he's scared of him.

While Angel is explaining this she pulls her hands back to straighten her backside with crackles of bone being popped. She collapses on the couch to rest or sleep for the night. Charlie Y/N and Vaggie come into the scene with Vaggie holding two luggage suitcase with all of a sudden the wall explodes freaking Angel out of the couch. Angel gets annoyed that it's the second or third time the same wall that was fixed was blown up again.

Y/N: Oh what now?

Angel Dust: Argh! What the fuck is with that wall?!

An female outline appears from the red smoke in the now destroyed hole in the wall holding a bomb in her hands.