A message

This episode begins with not Charlie or the hazbin hotel but with Y/N or "diavolo" inside of his organisations hideout. He was with fellow members ghiaccio risotto illusio and melone standing around a large duffel bag containing thier most recent ill-gotten gains.

Illusio: Alright here we are! Our profits from our newly found extortion business in the gluttony and lust ring!

Diavolo: Well what are we waiting for? The next extermination? Open the bag.

Risotto opens the bag which was filled to the brim with cash expensive jewelry fine gems and unused condoms......for some weird reason.

Ghiaccio: (Smirks) Now that is what I call a good haul!

Illusio: Man I love the gluttony ring! Those chumps love to splash the cash on the best shit. It's makes them such a great target.

Melone: Not to mention the females are quite strong willed making them peeeerfect for my little junior and the lust ring is so erotic i can barely control myself!

Risotto: Urgh keep your fetishes to yourself melone.

Diavolo: This is perfect it has been only mere weeks since passione was formed but already we are amassing a hefty fortune. Such funds will be essential for when we make our presence known. I can assure you all that this is only the beginning more profit is soon to come.

The door to the room swings open and diavolo is greeted by the rest of passione's members excluding cioccolata and Secco.

Formaggio: Honey we're home!

Risotto: So how did it go?

Formaggio: Went perfectly. The poor fool didn't see it coming. You should have seen the look on the waiters face when a car tore open his body from the inside out. All courtesy of my stand of course.

Diavolo: Perfect. With another rival out of the way we can secure another small but significant piece of territory and a piece of hell itself. Illusio pesci prosciutto I want you three to go to that persons old stomping ground in the wrath ring kill off any gangsters and secure the territory.

Illusio: Got it boss we'll head out immediately.

Pesci:.....Uh hey boss? Where's the new guys?

Pesci points to two empty chairs sitting by a large table.

Diavolo: Gelato and sorbet? I sent them on a mission to gather some intel on a fellow crime boss and his syndicate here in the greed ring. I ordered them to keep quiet and not drag attention to themselves. It's a simple job scout the competition then head back.

Melone: You sure they can handle that type of heat?

Diavolo: They better or they have no place within passione. Failure will not be tolerated.

Formaggio: I wonder what those two are up to right now.

Ghiaccio: Maybe they're playing hookie.

Illusio: Or maybe those two are making sweet love. (Chuckles) Those crazy kids to be in love.

Prosciutto: Geez will you ever shut up?

Pesci: Those two are definitely gay for eachother......n-not that I'm judging of course.

Melone: Yeah even for me it's pretty obvious.

Suddenly Secco's voice rings out from Y/N's radio.

Secco: Uhhhh boss? We got a bit of a situation here.

Diavolo: (Picks up radio) What is it Secco?

The camera switches to Secco and cioccolata who were looking at a large crate infront of them.