Dad beat dad

The scene opens to vaggie and Y/N sleeping in bed together. Vaggie squirms before waking up yawning and rubbing her eyes. She turns to the left side of the bed but Charlie was nowhere to be seen.

Vaggie: Charlie?

Vaggie gently nudges Y/N waking him up.

Y/N: (Groans) What is it vaggie?

Vaggie: Y/N where's Charlie?

Y/N: Oh she's sleeping right over-

Y/N looks this left but Charlie wasn't there.

Y/N: Here?

It then cuts to Charlie panicking and planning out everything with lots of paper with strings attached with everyone else watching her disturbed by her behavior.

Charlie: I'm just not quite understanding why it's not working. Okay okay think Charlie. Think think think think think think think think. Okay if I do this it's going to be- (gasp) I have trust falls every single morning. We can do- (gasp)

Angel dust: Yikes.

Doppio: Oh she's losing it.

Charlie: Come on come on come on come on.

Vaggie: Charlie? Sweetie? You uh you good?

Y/N: Yeaaaaah you don't look so good.

Charlie looks back with a sleep deprived insane look in her eyes that red veins were shown in the sclera.

Charlie: Nope! No not really. Ha ha! I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working. We've done trust falls we've tried sharing our feelings we only have a couple months left before the angels come. 

Charlie turns into her demonic form and laughs maniacally before turning back to normal.

Charlie: And at this rate-

Vaggie: Maybe it's time-

Charlie: NO.

Vaggie: to ask-

Charlie gets up close to Vaggie's face holding her cheeks desperately.

Charlie: DON'T SAY IT.

Vaggie: your dad.

Charlie groans knowing what this means for her.

Vaggie: Charlie i know you don't want to but we need every advantage we can get.

Charlie: He let the extermination happen to begin with. They just had a meeting and said, "Go ahead and kill everyone"- (gasp) Wait that's it!

Vaggie: Kill everyone?

Charlie: No! He could get me a meeting with heaven!

Vaggie: Didn't we already try that?

Y/N: Yeah and it didn't go so well.

Charlie: Well yeah with Adam he was an asshole. But he isn't in charge of all of Heaven. We could go to the top. There's sure to be some angels who will listen.

Charlie scrolls through her contacts. In her contacts she has Egg Boiz 1 2 and 3 before her thumb lingers on top of her "Dad". However she was hesitant to call her dad.

Husk: What's the holdup? You got daddy issues?

Doppio: I mean if you've received the beaten like a boxing bag treatment from him then me and Y/N understand.

Charlie: No we just have never been close. After he and mom split he never really wanted to see me. He calls sometimes but only if he's bored or like needs me to do something.