The three V's

Y/N opens his eyes and sits up yawning while cracking his neck. He looks over to his side to see Alastra who is sound asleep still resting after thier heated moment from last night. Y/N got up from the bed and put on his clothes and made a cup of coffee for himself. As he poured the milk into his cup he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and Alastra put her chin on Y/N's shoulder.

Alastra: Morning Y/N! How's my favourite little human doing on this fine morning?

Y/N: I'm doing just fine and dandy. How about you? (Smirks) How you feeling after last night?

Alastra: Refreshed my dear I never felt more alive.

Y/N: I'm glad I was of service me lady. If you ever need to have another moment like that just say the word.

Alastra: I'll keep that offer in mind babe.

Alastra kisses Y/N on the cheek and Y/N receives a text from Charlie. Y/N picks up his phone and opens the message and reads it.

Heya Y/N I hope your doing A okay! Have you seen Alastra? We kinda need her help thiers been a tiiiiiiny accident with doppio and the fireplace and we really need some of her demon magic right now.

Love you ❤❤❤

Y/N: Oh Charlie...she's too pure for this world. Hey Alastra hate to be a buzzkill but it sounds like you needed back at the hotel. Thiers been a little accident by the sounds of it.

Alastra: Let me guess doppio?

Y/N: Yes..doppio.

Alastra: (Sighs) And I was so looking forwards to seeing you beat that pathetic overlord to a pulp but alas duty calls. Promise me that you'll show that tacky suit wearing bastard no mercy?

Y/N: Mercy? Don't know the meaning of the word.

Alastra: Thank you my dear take care now.

Alastra blows Y/N a kiss and teleports back to the hotel which was on fire. Evreyone gathered outside and was looking at the inferno infront of them all except for vaggie who was chewing doppio up.

Vaggie: You had ONE job doppio.....one!

Doppio: I'm sorry but it was really complicated!

Vaggie: WHAT'S SO DIFFICULT ABOUT HOVERING THE DAMN FLOOR!?

Doppio: I DON'T KNOW IT JUST WAS!

Husk: This is gonna be a looooong day.

The scene changes to a city inside the lust ring stripclubs lined the streets and imps hellhounds and all other sorts of demons lined up outside of ozzies one of the most popular clubs in all the seven rings. Y/N drove past the club and headed towards a stripclub that was owned by one of vox's partners. He wasn't going there to wet his whistle he had more important shit to deal with he has some ass to kick. King crimson appeared in the passenger seat and looked at his master.

Y/N: Alright king crimson let's discuss the game plan. As we both know this vox is an overlord so he won't be like those thugs we offed when we arrived to hell. He's gonna have some serious firepower so we can't take this shit lightly so we're gonna have to pull our weight and use your abilities this time.

King crimson: And what if he broadcasts us to evreyone in hell? Do we really want others to know of our true power?

Y/N: Yeah and besides I doubt we'd be able to hide it forever I mean Alastra knows we're holding back so whats the harm in showing evreyone what we can do? And better yet if people see what we're capable off then they'll know who they could be fucking with and back off.