Masquerade

The episode opens with Angel Dust waking up in a dimly lit room tied up to a chair. She tries to budge free but fails while her captor paces around her.

Captor: Finally awake Angel Dust.

Angel frowns but eventually regains her confident smile.

Angel Dust: Yeah and what's it to ya?

Her captor holds a knife against her face.

Captor: I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault.

Angel Dust: (laughs) It's hilarious you think I'd tell you anything.

Her captor grabs Angel off the ground by the neck.

Captor: Fine! I guess I'll just have to fuck the information out of ya.

Angel Dust: (Stares) Do your worst......(Smiles) Daddy.

The captor rips her shirt open and engages in sexual intercourse with Angel revealing this is a porn film played on the hotel's TV.

Angel Dust: (onscreen) Oh yeah baby-

Cuts to Sir Pentious and Charlie watching creeped out Vaggie was annoyed and Niffty rather interested. Y/N was disgusted while doppio was blushing red.

Y/N: What.....the fuck?

Angel Dust: You know this performance won me a Sex-x-xi award.

Charlie: It's uh...Very... Honest?... Oh.

Charlie turns away nauseous and Y/N tries to shield her eyes with his right hand.

Vaggie: Ew.

Charlie peeks from Y/N's fingers back at the TV screen before turning her head away to avoid watching with her hand covering her mouth this time.

Y/N: Don't look Charlie you must not have your innocence taken from you.

Angel Dust: (onscreen) Oh harder daddy!

Doppio: Oh god is that a dragon sized dildo!?

Vaggie: Okay! Enough of that.

Vaggie tries to help Charlie by covering the side of her face with her own hand so she doesn't have to see the TV screen. She turns her head to Angel Dust with a disapproving and unamused stare.

Vaggie: Angel what the fuck?

Angel Dust: What? You said it was show and tell day. I'm showing you my best film and I'm tellin you that it scored me a win over that bitch Tiffany Titfucker.

Husk is seen cleaning and wiping a wine glass.

Husk: Ya know it's not a very convincing interrogation scene.

Angel Dust: (Laughs) Alright dickhead. What makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fucking face?

Husk: You really gonna sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?

Angel Dust: (Gasps) Fuck you! This is classy art! 

Angel Dust: OH! FUUUCK!

The co-star slaps Angel's butt and bites it. Sir Pentious covers his eyes when he sees while Niffty lies on her stomach on the table with smile kicking her legs back and forth as she continues watching. Y/N Gags and doppio almost vomits.

Doppio: (Gags) Art? This is a porno for sad degenerates to knock their rocks too!

Angel dust: (Gasp) Ex-fucking-scuse me!?

Husk: The kids right that's all bullshit. You get drunk and bitch about them all the time. Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender. I know everything about you and these motherfuckers at this point.
(Points at Sir Pentious) That one. That one is an insecure buffoon whose lonely ass watches you idiots sleep! (Points at Charlie) Princess is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody else's problems except her own.