Trophy husband

"Watch your step, froggy" Ozzie spoke gently, holding Fizz's hand as they walked to the living room.

Fizz groaned a little, his belly throwing him off balance.

"Take it easy" Ozzie cooed, his hand on Fizz's lower back.

"Ugh, look... Look, Oz. I can keep my balance" Fizz laughed a little, trying to brush off his discomfort.

He stumbled a little. "Whoa"

"Take it easy" Ozzie said again, crossing his arms at Fizz's stubbornness.

"Oh, would you relax? I'm fine, Oz! I told you I could handle this. Look, I'm a trophy husband!" Fizz grinned and rubbed his belly.

"You're allowed to be miserable, Fizzie"

"I don't know what you're talking about, babe"

Later that day, Blitz came over to visit Fizz.

Blitz leaned against the doorway. "You're dying, aren't you?"

"Yes! Everything hurts and I cry all the damned time!"

"Well, welcome to motherhood"

~a few months later~

Ozzie woke up with a soft groan when he heard the baby crying. "Stay here, fizzie. I'll...." Ozzie mumbled, already falling asleep again.

Fizz was already getting up. "It's fine, Oz. I got it this time"

Fizz walked into the baby's nursery, the baby girl cried frantically. "Come here, come here. Shhh, shhh, shhh" he picked the baby up and bounced her gently in his arms.

Unfortunately, the baby's crying didn't let up, causing him to sigh.

"I love you so much, but please go to sleep"

Then he got an idea and began to sing to her.

"Baby mine, don't you cry, baby mine, dry your eyes. Rest your head close to my heart, never to part, baby of mine" he sang softly, rocking her in his arms, the baby's crying began to slowly settle down to soft whimpering.

"From your head to your toes, you're so sweet, goodness knows. You are so precious to me, sweet as can be, baby of mine"

Eventually, the baby girl fell asleep and Fizz breathed a sigh of relief.

He decided to take her to bed with him and went back to sleep.

Ozzie held Fizz and their baby in his arms, all sleeping soundly.